Then And Now/growing Up Pics?

laramie

Experienced Member
I have some adorable pics, but I don't know how to upload. I don't know the url cause they're on my computer. If someone can help, I'll post them. It will probably take a lot of explaining because I'm bad with directions, but I'll try.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
When you respond to this post, look at the lower right hand corner of the text box. There's a button that says "Upload a File." A window will open and you'll click on "Browse," then find the file in your computer. A progress bar will come up under the text box, and when it's done you can choose to insert as a thumbnail or as a full image. Click whichever, and then "Post Reply." :)

laramie

Experienced Member
This was Sparrow a few days after we got her at 12 weeks old.

Sparrow at four months old.

Sparrow at six months old and a little stoned from her medicine after being spayed.

Eight months old.

I know it's a big gap, but Sparrow at 1 year and 10 months.

I can't find Fairley's photos right now, so Sparrow's will have to do for the moment.

Attachments

mewzard

Experienced Member
Oka:
10 days (orange collar -upside down):

8 Weeks (oh and Oka on the day she came home):

6/7months:

11/12 months:

Now (16/17months):

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Love all the pics! :D Such cute pups and pretty dogs. I've never owned Shepherd or Husky types; never knew about the fading masks! So neat!
I actually got one puppy picture from Gypsy's second owner, so I'll share that. :) Not sure exactly how old she is in this pic.

Now, 3 years old

Attachments

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Wow Oka changed quite a bit throughout her puppyhood! Wonder if she will continue to change...?

mewzard

Experienced Member
Wow Oka changed quite a bit throughout her puppyhood! Wonder if she will continue to change...?
She seems pretty settled now. She gets a little lighter when she moults but essentially has looked the same as the last pic on the video for quite a while now. But i'd never say never!

Lexy88

Aww cool pics everyone. I wish I had pics of Blade as a pup... I got him as a 10mth old and his old owner wouldnt give the breeder any puppy photos for me :(