Then And Now/growing Up Pics?

ohSNAPCAKES

I love seeing how dogs change/grow up. some dogs look SO different as adults/seniors, and some just look like bigger/older versions. haha. let's see how your dogs grew up!

(I have a LOT, haha.)

my boy, Atlas 13 weeks - 2 years

(pictured next to a foster)

okay, I'll stop. :ROFLMAO: I have hundreds more! I'm gonna dig through my old pictures and look for ones of Jaq, the dog my ex kept. :p

omgallydee

Great pictures! I agree - some dogs seem to get a bit more height and width to them, or just finally grow into their ears, while others go through some really drastic changes. I especially love to see how the masks and facial markings of Siberian Huskies will continue to change throughout their lives.

This is my younger Husky, Eros. He's only a year old now and still has quite a bit to grow, but note the mask fading.

12 weeks old-

15 weeks old-

5 months old -

17 months old -

On the other hand, Valkyrie is 2 years old now and both weighs and looks the exact same to me that she did when I adopted her at 5 months old. O_o

6 months old -

2 years old -

I hope to see more replies on this thread; it's a great topic!

Attachments

ohSNAPCAKES

I love seeing Sibes grow up! makes me wish I could have seen my Rezzy (RIP) grow up. he was a Mal, not a Sibe, but...haha.

sara

Staff member
CUTE! Ollie and Mouse are the only puppies's I've ever had, and they were 6 and 5.5 months old, respectively. They have both changed some though. Here's Mouse at 4 months, when she was rescued by my friend in Spokane

On the 11 hour drive home from picking Mouse up from my friend.

Ollie and Mouse on that trip (Oliver came with me to meet his new sister)

Mouse now

This is the minute I met Oliver, at the Airport after a 5 hour flight from Houston (for him)

His first night at home

One week after adoption

Oliver now

ambara

Mudis have a receding hairlines :D I guess it's due to all the worrying they do. It's hard when you're the only thing keeping the pack together, safe and fed! Hauru believes we would be totally lost without him. (And of course Mudi's ears should go up but Hauru kinda forgot that part... or at least only did it half-way.)

Here Hauru is about 8 weeks old, looking like a little black lamb.

11 weeks old and he's already changed a lot and notice the "hair" on he's head already waining?

Here's he's probably around 14 weeks and still losing hair...

5 months old, totally bald! :p

Adult Hauru, he thinks that real men have hair on their chest, not on their head :LOL:

charmedwolf

Staff member
Kratos was sadly the only one that we had from a puppy that we were able to get pictures of.
4 Weeks:

8 Weeks:

3 Months

4 1/2 Months

6 Months

1 1/2 Years

He looks so different than when he was little.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
WOW! This is such an awesome thread with lots of cool pictures. Here are my pup Chase (BC) and Onyx (SH)

Attachments

fly30

Experienced Member
Yes lovely post and lovely puppies and dogs :)

Here is Fly
3 months old

4 months old

5 months old

6 months (what a sad dog !)

Over 1 year old

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
AWWW Fly was an ADORABLE puppy! And now a gorgeous dog. ^^
I don't have any of Zeke's puppy pictures on my computer; they are packed away somewhere. :( I got Mud and Gypsy as adults, so no puppy pics to add to this.
I feel like the mom that's in a mid-life crisis because her kids are getting older....Mud and Z are nearly 7 years old!! :cry:
Don't tell them that; they still think they are spry 2 year olds. ;)

fly30

Experienced Member
Thank you tx_cowgirl :)

Your dogs look cute as well. Don't worry if you don't have any puppies photos, I'd be happy to see them as adults (as you say, they remain young kids in their head). So please show us some nice photos :)

paradismutts

oh my goodness, those puppy pictures of Cody are absolutely adorable!
Thank you! I have a ton more, I love photography. He has almost every week of his life documented in photographs. I need to make an album or scrapbook. His puppy pictures are some of my favorites, it was the first time he had ever been outside. I took a few pictures then he snuggled up in my jacket.