The Eggcontainer Puzzle

Anneke

Honored Member
Made a puzzle for the dogs the other day.
An eggcontainer, some strips from old newspapers and yummie treats.
I put some treats in the container, other I folded in the paperstrips first and then put it in.
Closed the container and let the fun begin!
Ok, the dogs aren´t so lively in the vid, I guess my timing wasn´t so good, giving them this puzzle for the first time, after they had a 1,5 hour walk:rolleyes:
Jinx opened the container all by herself and understood straight away there were treats in the paper.
But Cooper was just too tired to think and needed a little help. So it´s mostly him in the vid.

Dogster

Honored Member
GREAT TRICK!!!! I want to try that, as soon as I have an empy egg carton and some newspaper.:D

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
LOVE IT!! I'm always always looking over all empty containers of all types, to see if i can make the dog a "puzzle" out of it, but i never thought of using an egg carton!!
Clever!!

PS---your country's language in the background, (maybe is your BF on the phone..? maybe it is a tv set?) sounds sooooo lovely, i just love the sound of it. No clue what the words mean, but it has a marvelous, very appealing sound to it...

Anneke

Honored Member
Maybe you could get some edible paper?:ROFLMAO:
Mine will tear everything up, but they won't eat the paper, fortunately.

rouen

Experienced Member
Neat idea Anneke.
You should still be able to use news paper dogcrazy. Black ink is soy based, the colored ink is hit or miss.
I have seen people use empty cupcake tins and tennis balls to make puzzles too. ;)

Dogster

Honored Member
I never knew black ink was soy based!!!! Soo cool!!!! Dogcrazy, if you supervise Carmel, maybe she won't eat the paper???