Spoiled Dog Assignment

MaryK

Honored Member
I found a soft sponge filled ball today, Ra Kismet has two toys now. Feel like he's neglected but he did have a lot of toys when he was a really young puppy all completely destroyed now:eek: . Guess I'll have to buy him a farm and a horse to make up for my total neglect:rolleyes: ?

Honored Member
These are the toys that Holly has at the moment that haven't reached the level of broken-ness that they have to be thrown out. We recently removed all the really really broken ones because it's her birthday soon so she will get some new toys then.

The beak-less duck and the one-squeeker-removed-snake are the only things that still have a squeeker and she has three of the same ball because she likes them but keeps breaking the squeekers (so we buy a new one every so often, they come with another non-ball shaped toy made out of the same stuff and it lasts 5 mins, she only likes the balls).

most of her toys have been sown up but the repair never lasts long.

She also has a large red holee roller, some tugs for agility, some mini tennis balls and a cat tunnel (which is now actually a tube of material because she removed the cardboard that made it a tunnel).

Her toys don't go outside so they arn't very dirty.

bekah1001

Honored Member
These are just Gretel's indoor toys for this fortnight.... Indoor toys are rotated every two weeks, which means at the end of the fortnight I will put away these toys and take out another different bunch. Outdoor toys include: Home Alone, Kongs, football, soccer ball, basketball (I think there's a ball to cover each sport)

View attachment 1680

But I don't think she's spoiled :whistle:
Where did you get the mushroom!!!!!!

MaryK

Honored Member
LOL guess if they didn't play with them, destroy them and make the toys dirty we'd be worried:D Means a happy, healthy dog:D

Anneke

Honored Member
Uhm... I'm not taking pictures of my dogs toys...
We have three crates, one is in the livingroom for them to play with, the other two are stored in the closet....
I don't think they would all fit in a picture:ROFLMAO: and they are not very good looking either... Dirty, half destroyed, chewed up:oops::D
I recently gave a few toys away to my neighbour, ones that still looked good and my dogs don't play with anymore...

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Ooohhh, no one could ever get me to photo all my dogs' toys, they'd sign me up for an episode of "Hoarders"! :LOL::ROFLMAO: As if mine don't have enough (leftovers from dogs past/passed - I've always had multi-dogs, so .. you know how it is), then I took in my mom's two a few years ago when she passed away and so with them came all their toys .. and they had loads!! As if we don't have enough to open a toy store in the house (trust me, they're everywhere, even when they're put away!! :confused::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:), I recently found a whole box of the 'oldies' toys in the garage I had totally forgotten about. We donated toys to Shep Rescue a couple years ago, and I'm thinking another toy donation is in order pretty soon. Sheesh!!

MaryK

Honored Member
Remi is like Ra Kismet, he didn't mind toys when he was a puppy but now isn't big on anything other than of course, his soccer ball LOL he'd sleep with that if I allowed it inside. Inside he has tennis balls (with the outer covering removed as it's not good for dog's teeth) and a soft pink (he's metro sexual male:giggle:) sponge ball, both of which he presents to me when he wants to come sit on my lap - all 21.7 Kilos of him!

Don't buy his other toys, as Zeus likes wrecking soccer ball, so my 'toy allowance' goes on replacement soccer balls.:eek: Which can be as often as one a day:eek::rolleyes:

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
Lol my roommates jack russell is just like Zeus! If he gets ahold of Remi's soccer ball he will go crazy and rip it to shreds in no more then 20 minutes! I've had this happen twice already. I had a sponge ball for Remi also in pink! but he tore it apart the second he realized it was wasn't a tennis ball!

MaryK

Honored Member
Zeus has a soccer destroying friend! Ra Kismet hasn't destroyed his pink ball but I do have to watch Zeus, may not be a soccer ball, but he'll rip it up anyway.

Maybe the two of them should start a club. "Ball Wreckers United" with appropriate Tees, scarves etc.:LOL:

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
Yes they should! It must be a world record for how fast they can destroy a soccer ball. It's like they go crazy and can't help themselves! :X3:

MaryK

Honored Member
Yes they should! It must be a world record for how fast they can destroy a soccer ball. It's like they go crazy and can't help themselves! :X3:
LOL between them I wonder just how many soccer balls they've destroyed! I've lost count though but I am sure they would hold world records for both speed and the number of balls destroyed! Think we should contact The Guiness Book of Records?:LOL:

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
It would be something new! I don't think anyone holds the record for that one! Boy would it fun to watch though. All the soccer balls being shredded by crazy dogs having way to much fun. :LOL: