something to do

herb2relax

Kyrah is restricted right now with an open wound from an infection she got from being spayed. I am sure she will have to be stitched up again and keeping her to a minimum of exercise is killing both of us (A 7 month puppy with no running for a week now) and we probably have another week to go. If anyone has some mentally stimulating ideas I could use some. Just in case you want to know she is doing great! The infection is almost cleared up and she never really felt bad, ran a fever or anything I dont think she even knew anything was wrong.

Thanks!

storm22

Experienced Member
glad i read this post, storm is kennel bound at the moment vet orders YES HE IS DRIVING US ALL NUTS

vicky1989

My other dog Diego was short lead bound for weeks due to a luxating patella (his knee cap wouldn't stay in place!) even after his operation he was kept on a short lead and had to build up his exercise gradually, to keep him entertained we walked him as much as we could, but to mentally stimulate him i started hiding treats under cups, and getting him to get them out, with his paws though not his head! lol kept him quiet for a while.