Smile, It's Friday!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Puppylove, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Adrianna & Calvin Experienced Member

2. southerngirl Honored Member

3. MaryK Honored Member

I cannot get the video to play:(
  4. southerngirl Honored Member

I stumble upon this while watching Youtube videos. I now have to teach Missy this after she learns the tricks she is working on right now.
  5. MaryK Honored Member

Fantastic!!!!!! :) Put's a whole new twist on Canine Freestyle.;) Thanks for the share Southerngirl and don't forget, we'll want a vid of Missy doing her dance too!:)
    Dogster and southerngirl like this.
  6. Mutt Experienced Member

Kicking up this tread (eventhough it isn't friday ;))
    One of the few commercials I actually like (no idea if it is an international one, it was made in the Netherlands (so it is also a dutch dog) and no it aren't computer noises ;):
  7. srdogtrainer Experienced Member

LOL! That's pretty good!
    MaryK likes this.
  8. MaryK Honored Member

LOL that's one commercial I WOULD watch!!!!!!!! Not shown here, more's the pity, all they need to do is change the end text into English.
  9. Dogster Honored Member

Haha, that's so cute!!!:love: Love it!!!
    MaryK likes this.
  10. Jean Cote Administrator

Best thread ever :D
  11. Adrianna & Calvin Experienced Member

Gorilla vs. Canadian Air Force Canada Geese

MaryK, dogcrazy, Dogster and 2 others like this.
  12. Jean Cote Administrator

MaryK likes this.
  13. Dogster Honored Member

MaryK likes this.
  14. MaryK Honored Member

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO: Even a Gorilla is wary of the power of Geese:D
  15. Adrianna & Calvin Experienced Member

Seriously! Who among us isn't afraid of a goose? They are terrifying! Here's a tongue-in-cheek British news clip on the Terror of Geese

Dogster likes this.
  16. Adrianna & Calvin Experienced Member

And in a non-goose related bit of fun, the Crufts peeps do the Harlem Shake (you all know what the Harlem Shake is right???)

17. MaryK Honored Member

Reminds me of an old lady who lived in a cottage near us. She had a herd of Geese, who by law,where allowed to roam the Common. Get too close and oh boy - you ran away - VERY FAST !!! They say Geese are better than dogs (heaven forbid such sacrilege) at protecting, defending etc. their territory!!!!!
    Dogster and Adrianna & Calvin like this.
  18. MaryK Honored Member

LOL LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!! The little dog sitting by the chair looked a bit mystified by it all, don't think he knew the Harlem Shake:LOL:
    Dogster and Adrianna & Calvin like this.
  19. Dogster Honored Member

LOVE those videos!!!:LOL:
    MaryK likes this.
  20. running_dog Honored Member

I felt sorry for this one but the combination of dog and coat is rather funny... I guess he's found there aren't any rabbits in this nice looking hole :)
    MaryK and southerngirl like this.