She's Here!!

DevonW

You know what? I'm now convinced Thor and Siren are soul mates -I sweet talked my sister to finally take a photo of Siren and I despite the fact I'm probably the worst person to take a photo of..where are you focusing? --watch that little black box --do you need me to turn on the grid? etc -- It was oddly familiar to a photo of Thor and I --Here is the comparison:

LeviTheOutlaw

Congrats!!! Siren is so gorgeous!!! Seeing her pics reminds me of when Levi was a pup.
I guess we will be going thru the puppy months at the same time. I'm glad to see Thor is already playing with Siren. So far Xena, my Boston Terrier, is playing a lot with Odie. However, Levi won't play with him. He does his best to stay away of Odie. I hope he warms up to him soon.

DevonW

Thor loves other dogs and attention on him not to mention he LOVES to play so a puppy to play with all the time made his day. He does get jealous sometimes especially since Siren gets carried a lot (up stairs - out to use the washroom - on walks since they're too long for her to walk) which I'll just ignore and walk away from him since it's not a behaviour I want to coddle, but when he's being good and they're not playing he gets his Thor and me time where he'll curl up on my lap for a few minutes and basically act like a baby. Thor is way to big to be carried around now lol

Buffy played with Siren as we got home with her but she's ignored her since which is fine because Buffy is almost 14.

LeviTheOutlaw

Thats very cool. Levi walks up and sniffs him a lot and he makes sure I am paying attention if Odie starts whinning, so i am hoping that maybe he is just not sure how to play with him yet. Maybe when Odie gets biggerm Levi will play with him. We do make sure to pay attention to Levi. He is ball obsessed!!! We can't even say the word (we have to spell it) or he will be at the door begging to go out. So we have been playing ball a few extra times a day now. I'm sure it will all work out.

jeanniecogan

She looks like a fun puppy and she is beautiful. But ohhhhhh I so much agree about the puppy breath. we have some toy breeders that sell pups in the flea market. and i have to go in there as much as i can to smell puppy breath. it is not a puppy mill. some of the local breeders made up a really nice booth and rent it to other breeders. usually toy dogs all dressed up in clothes. you can't touch them unless you wash your hands.

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Am behind on lots of threads, doing some catch-up -- just saw the video and the latest few pics, Siren's just so precious and adorable!! I envy you the puppy breath and all that fun!!!! And I'm so happy that she and Thor have hit it off so well, that's the best part, isn't it? Makes life so much easier for everyone. As for Buffy, that's so cute that she even played with her for a few min - that's great!! Kiss that puppy for me!!! :love: