She's Here!!

Discussion in 'Puppies' started by DevonW, Feb 12, 2013.

1. DevonW Well-Known Member

Everyone meet Pink Ribbon's Sweet and Sassy or Siren
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

More pictures to come she's having nap time.

2. Dogster Honored Member

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's so, SO, SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!:love::love: I'm in love:love: Please tell more about her, I would love to know. How is she with Thor?:)
    k9 crazed and MaryK like this.
  3. DevonW Well-Known Member

Well she certainly lives up to her registered name. She is incredibly sweet but oh my she turned out to be the big boss in the litter. She is uber curious and has inspected everything. The drive I was worried about is totally there she does have a nice off switch to go with it though which is what I wanted exactly. She is very food motivated and she loves to play.

Thor had no idea what to make of her at first because she's so small Siren on the other hand was right up in his face demanding to play.
    Anneke, MaryK and Dogster like this.
  4. southerngirl Honored Member

She's absolutely adorable!!!!! She sounds like an amazing dog. I'm so jealous.
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  5. Evie Experienced Member

OH MY GOSH SHE'S SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! :love:
    MaryK, southerngirl and Dogster like this.
  6. Evie Experienced Member

Siren is an AWESOME name. Love it.
  7. raymond upton Well-Known Member

she's sooo cute
  8. jackienmutts Honored Member

Omd, she's just precious!!!! I LOVE her name - Siren is a great name!!! You're gonna have so much fun!!! :love:
    Dogster and MaryK like this.
  9. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

:love::love: :love: I AM IN LOVE!!! SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! :love::love::love: And her name is perfect, she looks like a Siren, indeed. :)
  10. MaryK Honored Member

OMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love: She's just soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love: Love her name, she looks like a little Siren:love::love:
  11. Amateur Experienced Member

no matter what her name was I just seem to end up calling them all weenie

beautiful pup - have fun
    and give big bro Thor and extra anti-feeling neglected-hug from us all.
    Dogster, MaryK and southerngirl like this.
  12. DevonW Well-Known Member

Oh Mr. Thor doesn't feel neglected at all in fact I'm the neglected one now LOL
    [IMG]
  13. Amateur Experienced Member

Oh that looks so familiar !!!
  14. DevonW Well-Known Member

She's so fun :love:
    Dogster, dogcrazy, MaryK and 5 others like this.
  15. Anneke Honored Member

She is soooooo adorable!!!! Gosh I'm jealous:oops: You get to sniff puppysmell, puppy breath, rubb puppy tummy, feel puppy teeth:confused:
    I love the name! I'm adding it to my secret list(the one I'm secretly keeping, for when we are getting another pup in the very far future)
    Dogster, MaryK and Evie like this.
  16. k9 crazed Experienced Member

Wonderful! She's beautiful! :) adorable...etc... Congratulations!
  17. 648117 Honored Member

so cute! :love:
    MaryK likes this.
  18. Evie Experienced Member

Oh how I miss puppy breath!! And the smell of puppy, it's such a wonder smell. Not entirely sure that I miss those puppy teeth though, lol, I've still got scars from Evie's puppy teeth...
    Dogster, Anneke and MaryK like this.
  19. DevonW Well-Known Member

So far she's a lover not a biter with people. She has nibbled but her teeth are nowhere near as bad I remember Thor's being. His were like serrated razor blades.

She's a foodaholic. It took her like 3 clicks to understand what the clicker meant.
  20. MaryK Honored Member

Ah puppy breath there's just nothing like it in the entire world, love that smell.:love: And puppy tums, so soft and silky but those teeth, Ra Kismet took after Thor, he had serrated razor blades in place of teeth and whilst he was a lover he was also Grand Champion nipper!!!!!!!!!

Siren is so cute, loved her vid. and pic a star already!:):love:
    Dogster likes this.