She's Here!!

DevonW

Well she certainly lives up to her registered name. She is incredibly sweet but oh my she turned out to be the big boss in the litter. She is uber curious and has inspected everything. The drive I was worried about is totally there she does have a nice off switch to go with it though which is what I wanted exactly. She is very food motivated and she loves to play.

Thor had no idea what to make of her at first because she's so small Siren on the other hand was right up in his face demanding to play.

MaryK

Honored Member
OMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love: She's just soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love: Love her name, she looks like a little Siren:love::love:

Anneke

Honored Member
She is soooooo adorable!!!! Gosh I'm jealous:oops: You get to sniff puppysmell, puppy breath, rubb puppy tummy, feel puppy teeth:confused:
I love the name! I'm adding it to my secret list(the one I'm secretly keeping, for when we are getting another pup in the very far future)

Evie

Experienced Member
She is soooooo adorable!!!! Gosh I'm jealous:oops: You get to sniff puppysmell, puppy breath, rubb puppy tummy, feel puppy teeth:confused:
I love the name! I'm adding it to my secret list(the one I'm secretly keeping, for when we are getting another pup in the very far future)
Oh how I miss puppy breath!! And the smell of puppy, it's such a wonder smell. Not entirely sure that I miss those puppy teeth though, lol, I've still got scars from Evie's puppy teeth...

MaryK

Honored Member
Ah puppy breath there's just nothing like it in the entire world, love that smell.:love: And puppy tums, so soft and silky but those teeth, Ra Kismet took after Thor, he had serrated razor blades in place of teeth and whilst he was a lover he was also Grand Champion nipper!!!!!!!!!

Siren is so cute, loved her vid. and pic a star already!:):love: