Sent In My Ctdi Application!

Caiti

Experienced Member
Thanks guys! So anxious to hear back :)

As far as I know, anyone can apply. A lot of CTDIs have different titles in their name. I think one is even an AKC Judge! :p

freedomdreams

Awesome ! I'm going to bookmark the page :) I think I will work towards qualifying for this.
Keep us posted on how you do !

srdogtrainer

Experienced Member
That's amazing! I admire your goals and that you want to make a difference in your community. Best of luck for the CDTI application. I hope you do decide to share your videos!

Dlilly

Honored Member
Congrats, that's SOOO awesome!!! :D

Mind if I send you a quick PM? I have a question about becoming a certified trick trainer.

M

moetrout

Am I correct that this is at the very least $185 to get started and $399 if you attend a weekend class? A little on the expensive side, but I was thinking about seeing if my daughter would like to take the next step. She has told me she wants to do agility so that may be the route we take. She wants to be a vet and we have discussed the idea of dog training as a sideline interest. So many possibilities in the dog world!

Caiti

Experienced Member
moetrout, I believe that's correct. if you order an Application Packet, it costs $185, or you can go to a weekend workshop that is $399. You don't have to attend the workshop, it's completely optional. With the Application Packet, you are doing it by yourself, but you can still as Kyra Sundance and the other CTDIs if you have any questions. ;)