Sent In My Ctdi Application!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Caiti, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Caiti Experienced Member

So a few minutes ago, I pressed send on my email application for my CTDI. :p I'm so nervous. Like really, really, really nervous. Really, really, really, really, really nervous lol

If I do get accepted, I'll be the youngest in the WORLD, at 13. I also plan on starting my own dog training business in my neighbourhood to help people with their dogs and to introduce my community to positive reinforcement, clicker training, tricks, agility and canine freestyle. I'll also start up a website with a blog, and start up a facebook page for Wylie. If I don't get accepted, well, I'll just swallow my pride and try again. It won't be insulting, because I understand that I'm young and I still have a lot to learn.

But that doesn't mean I don't really want to get accepted. ;)

Wish me luck!
    Linda A, Dice Smith, MaryK and 5 others like this.

2. Dogster Honored Member

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!:D I really do hope you get accepted:) That would be awesome!! Keep us posted!!

Did you send in a video entry? I would love to see it, if your don't mind showing us.:)
    MaryK likes this.
  3. Caiti Experienced Member

Yep. :D You have to send a video entry, four actually, and I would love to show you guys, if I get accepted. lol I hate other people watching me in videos :confused:
    MaryK, Dogster and Mr-Remington like this.
  4. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

Congrats on your upcoming success - fingers and paws crossed for you!!

But don't make us wait - plllleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee - we are photo/video junkies and want to see them now!!!
    Evie, MaryK, Dogster and 1 other person like this.
  5. Caiti Experienced Member

Thank you! I'm so nervous. :p
    MaryK and Mr-Remington like this.
  6. MissyBC Experienced Member

Good luck!!
  7. Caiti Experienced Member

8. DevonW Well-Known Member

Good Luck!!! I just got mine a few weeks back but I'm 21 so it's not like anything major. I was still extremely nervous though.
  9. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

Good luck!
    MaryK likes this.
  10. 648117 Honored Member

Good Luck
    MaryK likes this.
  11. Caiti Experienced Member

Thans guys! :)
    MaryK likes this.
  12. Dlilly Honored Member

Good luck!! It's so cool you might be the youngest trainer!
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  13. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Good luck!!!
    MaryK likes this.
  14. Caiti Experienced Member

Thanks everyone! You guys are so awesome and supportive. :) I love you guys lol

Great feedback so far! Kyra Sundance has commented on 3/4 of my videos, giving lots of nice compliments on my technique and knowledge. I don't think my packet has arrived there yet, but it should in a couple of days. I think I'm even more nervous now, I should be relieved! :p
    dogcrazy, Dogster and southerngirl like this.
  15. MaryK Honored Member

Good luck and you've got the whole of D.T.A behind you!!!!!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee let us see the vids.
    southerngirl likes this.
  16. k9 crazed Experienced Member

Good Luck! I think it's very cool that you have so much drive at your age and a plan on top of it! Your community is very lucky to have you.(y)
    southerngirl likes this.
  17. Linda A Experienced Member

Good luck!
  18. Caiti Experienced Member

Thank you so much! :D
  19. freedomdreams Well-Known Member

Oh this is cool :) ! Good luck !
    Are you eligible for this even after you attend an actual school for dog training and are certified? I think it may just take until then for my dog or one of ours to be prepared for this :)
    I would love to see your video !
  20. Evie Experienced Member

What she said lol

and Good Luck!