Sent In My Ctdi Application!

Caiti

Experienced Member
So a few minutes ago, I pressed send on my email application for my CTDI. :p I'm so nervous. Like really, really, really nervous. Really, really, really, really, really nervous lol

If I do get accepted, I'll be the youngest in the WORLD, at 13. I also plan on starting my own dog training business in my neighbourhood to help people with their dogs and to introduce my community to positive reinforcement, clicker training, tricks, agility and canine freestyle. I'll also start up a website with a blog, and start up a facebook page for Wylie. If I don't get accepted, well, I'll just swallow my pride and try again. It won't be insulting, because I understand that I'm young and I still have a lot to learn.

But that doesn't mean I don't really want to get accepted. ;)

Wish me luck!

Dogster

Honored Member
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!:D I really do hope you get accepted:) That would be awesome!! Keep us posted!!

Did you send in a video entry? I would love to see it, if your don't mind showing us.:)

Caiti

Experienced Member
Thanks everyone! You guys are so awesome and supportive. :) I love you guys lol

Great feedback so far! Kyra Sundance has commented on 3/4 of my videos, giving lots of nice compliments on my technique and knowledge. I don't think my packet has arrived there yet, but it should in a couple of days. I think I'm even more nervous now, I should be relieved! :p

MaryK

Honored Member
Good luck and you've got the whole of D.T.A behind you!!!!!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee let us see the vids.

k9 crazed

Experienced Member
Good Luck! I think it's very cool that you have so much drive at your age and a plan on top of it! Your community is very lucky to have you.(y)

freedomdreams

Oh this is cool :) ! Good luck !
Are you eligible for this even after you attend an actual school for dog training and are certified? I think it may just take until then for my dog or one of ours to be prepared for this :)
I would love to see your video !