Royal Adelaide Show

xena98

Experienced Member
Hi Guys
Just got back from a night at the Royal Adelaide Show
Miss Gabby is the 2012 Royal Adelaide Master Jumping Champion
Have got a video of it but I do have to get it down loaded well hopefully will get it too work lol
off to do the agility tomorrow night and see what happens lol

xena98

Experienced Member
well just got back from our second night and I am already buggered lol. Gabby won master agility and we missed out on open agility by missing out touching the colour by a toenail.
Monday night will be obedience

MaryK

Honored Member
Congratulations!!:love::cool::D(y) Wanted to come and see you in action but the darned car had a hissy fit:( Good luck for tomorrow!(y)

xena98

Experienced Member
well I have been playing around with my video and hopefully this will work probably wont but hey had a try have been doing it for ages and I am so tired now lol
hopefully it has worked lol

xena98

Experienced Member
yippee!!!!! something happened lol
this was her winning run in master jumping enjoy lol
hopefully I will get her other ones up and running lol

MaryK

Honored Member
WOW!!!!!!!!! she's fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent work, CONGRATULATIONS and thanks for the vid, helped make up for not getting there!:D

xena98

Experienced Member
I will get my other 2 flops up soon as well lol
in the open agility she just missed the contact in the scramble and the open jumping I took off before she was committed naughty mummy lol

SD&B

Experienced Member
Great lead out, great obstacle discrimination, great distance work, great speed, great obstacle focus and great handler focus, and really great handling. Just - GREAT! (y)(y)(y)

xena98

Experienced Member
Well just got back from the Royal Show doing the UD class and Gabby got a second with 193 and my friend had beaten us by 1 point. I was really pleased with her work as it is different grounds to what we normally use and also being inside and there is also side show alley next to us as well
she got 29 /30 for her seekback, 20/20 and 19/20 for the sendaway, 13/15 14/15 and 14/15 for the scent articles and 29/30 for silent signals and 20/20 for food refusal and than the stays
so proud of her. Got open to go now

MaryK

Honored Member
Great work Congratulations!(y):D Wouldn't be easy with side show alley right next door that's for sure.

xena98

Experienced Member
lol thats the easy class you have udx and that is really hard if you look into youtube udx dog training you should find some videos to see what I am talking about I havent got a video of my girl I did her first one have no idea must do it again lol

xena98

Experienced Member
Well the continuation of the royal adelaide show
Well I have just got back from the Royal Show and I have my big brag Gabby won open with 197 and done the stays

What a royal show Gabby had. We had entered 6 events and won master agility, master jumping and open obedience and a second in utility

what a good little girl

MaryK

Honored Member
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!(y)(y)(y) That's an amazing amount of wins!No need to ask if she got some extra special rewards for her efforts:D