Royal Adelaide Show

Discussion in 'Dog Sports' started by xena98, Sep 7, 2012.

1. xena98 Experienced Member

Hi Guys
    Just got back from a night at the Royal Adelaide Show
    Miss Gabby is the 2012 Royal Adelaide Master Jumping Champion
    Have got a video of it but I do have to get it down loaded well hopefully will get it too work lol
    off to do the agility tomorrow night and see what happens lol
    dogcrazy, MaryK and rouen like this.

2. jackienmutts Honored Member

Excellent!! Congratulations!!! Well done!!! :D(y):cool::LOL:
    MaryK likes this.
  3. xena98 Experienced Member

well just got back from our second night and I am already buggered lol. Gabby won master agility and we missed out on open agility by missing out touching the colour by a toenail.
    Monday night will be obedience
    MaryK likes this.
  4. MaryK Honored Member

Congratulations!!:love::cool::D(y) Wanted to come and see you in action but the darned car had a hissy fit:( Good luck for tomorrow!(y)
  5. xena98 Experienced Member

well I have been playing around with my video and hopefully this will work probably wont but hey had a try have been doing it for ages and I am so tired now lol

hopefully it has worked lol
    dogcrazy, MaryK and Dogster like this.
  6. xena98 Experienced Member

yippee!!!!! something happened lol
    this was her winning run in master jumping enjoy lol
    hopefully I will get her other ones up and running lol
    MaryK likes this.
  7. Dogster Honored Member

wow!!!!!:eek::D Gabby is SO FAST!!!!!:eek: FANTATIC job, you two!!!!(y)
    MaryK likes this.
  8. xena98 Experienced Member

here is the ADM winning run lol
    dogcrazy and Dogster like this.
  9. MaryK Honored Member

WOW!!!!!!!!! she's fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent work, CONGRATULATIONS and thanks for the vid, helped make up for not getting there!:D
    Dogster likes this.
  10. Dogster Honored Member

OMD!!!!!!:eek::eek: She's a super dog!!!!!! AWESOME run!!!!!!:D
    MaryK likes this.
  11. xena98 Experienced Member

I will get my other 2 flops up soon as well lol
    in the open agility she just missed the contact in the scramble and the open jumping I took off before she was committed naughty mummy lol
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  12. SD&B Experienced Member

Great lead out, great obstacle discrimination, great distance work, great speed, great obstacle focus and great handler focus, and really great handling. Just - GREAT! (y)(y)(y)
    MaryK likes this.
  13. MaryK Honored Member

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! So happy for you:D(y)(y)(y)
  14. xena98 Experienced Member

Well just got back from the Royal Show doing the UD class and Gabby got a second with 193 and my friend had beaten us by 1 point. I was really pleased with her work as it is different grounds to what we normally use and also being inside and there is also side show alley next to us as well
    she got 29 /30 for her seekback, 20/20 and 19/20 for the sendaway, 13/15 14/15 and 14/15 for the scent articles and 29/30 for silent signals and 20/20 for food refusal and than the stays
    so proud of her. Got open to go now
    MaryK likes this.
  15. MaryK Honored Member

Great work Congratulations!(y):D Wouldn't be easy with side show alley right next door that's for sure.
  16. Anneke Honored Member

Wow!! You two are doing great!!!
    I see, I need A LOT of training, before I am at your level:D
    MaryK likes this.
  17. xena98 Experienced Member

lol thats the easy class you have udx and that is really hard if you look into youtube udx dog training you should find some videos to see what I am talking about I havent got a video of my girl I did her first one have no idea must do it again lol
    MaryK likes this.
  18. xena98 Experienced Member

Well the continuation of the royal adelaide show
    Well I have just got back from the Royal Show and I have my big brag Gabby won open with 197 and done the stays [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    What a royal show Gabby had. We had entered 6 events and won master agility, master jumping and open obedience and a second in utility [IMG]
    what a good little girl
    MaryK likes this.
  19. MaryK Honored Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!(y)(y)(y) That's an amazing amount of wins!No need to ask if she got some extra special rewards for her efforts:D
    Dogster likes this.
  20. Dogster Honored Member

Wow!!!! That's GREAT!!!!!:D CONGRATS!!!!!!:) Soo many wins!!!!!
    MaryK likes this.