Research Needs European Dog/cat Owners (internship)

Internuk

Hi everyone,

I'm Sandra from the Netherlands, studying business administration & agrimanagement there and I was wondering if you want to help me.
At the moment I'm doing an internship in the UK and working on a research to get to know the needs of European dog and cat owners.

For this research I've made a questionnaire and I'm hoping you want to take a minute to fill in the online survey.

I really appreciate if you want to help me and I'm very curious as to your needs as a dog/cat owner!

http://www.snapsurveys.com/swh/surveylogin.asp?k=130540324742 is the link to my survey.

Thanks in advance!

Sandra

Internuk

Are there European members on this website? ;) Thanks for your comments.. Yeah I only want European dog owners for this research. Maybe a next research will include USA and Australia as well :)

Internuk

The German version will be currently translated.. I can send you the URL when it's done :) Thanks for your commend!

Dodge

:)I m in england and have done it,hope it will help you (I dont normally do any surveys,but rules are there to be broken,ey :D)
Good luck with your studies :love:

sara

Staff member
Canadian here, but i went to the survey and checked it out... didn't submit though... was just curious! LOL