Research Needs European Dog/cat Owners (internship)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Internuk, May 24, 2011.

1. Internuk Member

Hi everyone,

I'm Sandra from the Netherlands, studying business administration & agrimanagement there and I was wondering if you want to help me.
    At the moment I'm doing an internship in the UK and working on a research to get to know the needs of European dog and cat owners.

For this research I've made a questionnaire and I'm hoping you want to take a minute to fill in the online survey.

I really appreciate if you want to help me and I'm very curious as to your needs as a dog/cat owner! is the link to my survey.

Thanks in advance!

2. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

I would happily fill in your form,
    i am american, and you only want UK dog owners, right?
  3. Ina Well-Known Member

.. same here, I'm from Australia
  4. Internuk Member

Are there European members on this website? ;) Thanks for your comments.. Yeah I only want European dog owners for this research. Maybe a next research will include USA and Australia as well :)
  5. curry Member

Hmm, Germany isn't one of the answers.
  6. Internuk Member

The German version will be currently translated.. I can send you the URL when it's done :) Thanks for your commend!
  7. Dodge Well-Known Member

:)I m in england and have done it,hope it will help you (I dont normally do any surveys,but rules are there to be broken,ey :D)
    Good luck with your studies :love:
  8. Internuk Member

Thank you very much for breaking your own rule ;):D
  9. Dodge Well-Known Member

:LOL:your welcome,any time for dog lovers ;)
  10. mewzard Experienced Member

I've completed it for you, I'm in England too.(y)
  11. Internuk Member

Great (y) Thank you very much!!!!
  12. Röskva Member

Iceland isnt an option!!
  13. Internuk Member

Yeah, I'm sorry for that. Had to choose between some countries because I only have a few weeks to complete my research! But thanks for your comment :)
  14. sara Moderator

Canadian here, but i went to the survey and checked it out... didn't submit though... was just curious! LOL
  15. Internuk Member

Being curious is a good quality ;)
    abby_someone likes this.