Questions!!

Dlilly

Honored Member
Well, I just got back. I didn't want to give my hopes up, so, I went there expecting a dog who wouldn't tbe the One. I really felt like he wouldn't too.... He has toy drive, (he loved to chase the ball I threw and would play tug!) he is smart, and spazzy. Yeah, he had his moments of going nuts. (We brought our foster dog along and they really wanted to play!

Pros:

He has drive
He is nuts
He is sweet
He gets along with other dogs, cats, and people
He learnes pretty quickly
He is a nice size

Cons:

He thinks my hands are toys (That can easily be fixed)
He has wild random spazzy moments(This is good and bad.)

Overall, he is a great dog, and I think he can do agility! Now I just have to see if I'm ready for him, and if my dad will approve. I really have to think about this. (I want the perfect dog, and I just want to make sure I choose the One!) I didn't think he would be so great, so, I didn't talk to my dad about another dog so soon. This is hard for me... XP

Dlilly

Honored Member
Well, I just got back. I didn't want to give my hopes up, so, I went there expecting a dog who wouldn't tbe the One. I really felt like he wouldn't too.... He has toy drive, (he loved to chase the ball I threw and would play tug!) he is smart, and spazzy. Yeah, he had his moments of going nuts. (We brought our foster dog along and they really wanted to play!

Pros:

He has drive
He is nuts
He is sweet
He gets along with other dogs, cats, and people
He learnes pretty quickly
He is a nice size

Cons:

He thinks my hands are toys (That can easily be fixed)
He has wild random spazzy moments(This is good and bad.)

Overall, he is a great dog, and I think he can do agility! Now I just have to see if I'm ready for him, and if my dad will approve. I really have to think about this. (I want the perfect dog, and I just want to make sure I choose the One!) I didn't think he would be so great, so, I didn't talk to my dad about another dog so soon. This is hard for me... XP