Questions!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Dlilly, Oct 23, 2011.

1. jackienmutts Honored Member

Ohhh, Pipkin is really cute - I hope all goes well!! Can't wait to hear. :)

2. Dlilly Honored Member

Well, I just got back. I didn't want to give my hopes up, so, I went there expecting a dog who wouldn't tbe the One. I really felt like he wouldn't too.... He has toy drive, (he loved to chase the ball I threw and would play tug!) he is smart, and spazzy. Yeah, he had his moments of going nuts. (We brought our foster dog along and they really wanted to play!

Pros:

He has drive
    He is nuts
    He is sweet
    He gets along with other dogs, cats, and people
    He learnes pretty quickly
    He is a nice size

Cons:

He thinks my hands are toys (That can easily be fixed)
    He has wild random spazzy moments(This is good and bad.)

Overall, he is a great dog, and I think he can do agility! Now I just have to see if I'm ready for him, and if my dad will approve. I really have to think about this. (I want the perfect dog, and I just want to make sure I choose the One!) I didn't think he would be so great, so, I didn't talk to my dad about another dog so soon. This is hard for me... XP
  3. Dlilly Honored Member

Well, I just got back. I didn't want to give my hopes up, so, I went there expecting a dog who wouldn't tbe the One. I really felt like he wouldn't too.... He has toy drive, (he loved to chase the ball I threw and would play tug!) he is smart, and spazzy. Yeah, he had his moments of going nuts. (We brought our foster dog along and they really wanted to play!

Pros:

He has drive
    He is nuts
    He is sweet
    He gets along with other dogs, cats, and people
    He learnes pretty quickly
    He is a nice size

Cons:

He thinks my hands are toys (That can easily be fixed)
    He has wild random spazzy moments(This is good and bad.)

Overall, he is a great dog, and I think he can do agility! Now I just have to see if I'm ready for him, and if my dad will approve. I really have to think about this. (I want the perfect dog, and I just want to make sure I choose the One!) I didn't think he would be so great, so, I didn't talk to my dad about another dog so soon. This is hard for me... XP
  4. Dlilly Honored Member

(I double posted some how.... Sorry! :cautious:)