Puppy !!!

farwyn

Hey guys ! I've just received some pictures of my girl ! She seems to be growing soooo fast :D .
Here im posting some of her pics (for all who dont know she's a Lab :p ) , ain't she adorable ?!
CAM01583.jpg
CAM01584.jpg

By the way if you got any name suggestions , please feel free to inform me about them . Cheers mates !

farwyn

Yes shes approximately 1 week old and Myla is the greek word for apple :p I was kinda thinking about Loppy but since the name comes from maths it would be a "nerdy" selection dont you think ? xD

P.S : Pom sounds real nice :)

southerngirl

Honored Member
She's adorable. Yellow Lab right? Labs are wonderful dogs both of mine are mixed with Lab. I don't think I'll ever not have one.
I Love picking Names.
Splash
Aqua
Nala
Nessie
Brooke
Lana "Calm as still waters"
Tallulah
Naida "water nymph"
Ripple
Sea
Okay enough of the water related names:p
Rue
Prim
Liberty
Phoenix
Willow
Zola
Ricochet
Faye
Magic
That's all I got For Now anyways.:)

brody_smom

Experienced Member
I've always been partial to Daisy. Not Greek. My daughter is named Chloe, which is Greek for blooming. I know lots of people with pets named Chloe. Or Zoe, which is from the Greek for life. My daughter Chloe suggests Naga, who is a polar bear dog from the cartoon series Avatar:Legend of Korra.

MaryK

Honored Member
Awwwwwwwwww she's just too cute for words:love::love: Southerngirl, you're now the Official D.T.A. Dog Namer, what a list!!!!!!!!!

Venus
Magda
Chantelle
Jasmine
Athena
Freya

Keep posting pics, you're helping assuage my 'puppy cravings' (or making them worse not sure):D

farwyn

Whoa thats a whole lot of names ya got there Southerngirl hahaha . Anyway thanks for all of your replies ! But before i name her 'id better see her attitude ,watch her actions a little bit and then decide , besides you've supplied me with tons of names all of you (im grateful :p ) ! Anyway , as for new pictures i will be posting some right after my examinations come to an end ( I start tomorrow :confused: and finish at 29th of May ) so i'll have stacked up a serious portion of names i guess hahah ! Again thanks for your replies ! I'll talk to you people later , cheers !! :)

brody_smom

Experienced Member
Awe she's so cute!!! She's very light! I hate naming things... Took me a month to decide on a name for my new cat! LOL I always choose literary names for my pets, and let me tell you... the cat was hell to choose the perfect name for!
Okay, Oliver I can guess is from Oliver Twist. You'll have to help me out on all the others!

brody_smom

Experienced Member
LOL Scout and Boo are both from To Kill a Mockingbird, Mouse is a guard dog in a UK children's series, that I can never remember the name of, and Munch is after the children's author Robert Munch :)
I was going to guess Robert Munsch, but his name is spelled with an "sch"!:oops:

farwyn

Now that im thinking about it , i might just pick out a name from Greek Mythology , the thing is though that most female names are ... not actually suitable for the occasion (Persefone , Europe , Athena , Artemis , Aphrodite and the list goes on and on ) you ... probably understand xD

P.S: Southerngirls Nessie might just hit the spot ! :D