Puppy !!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by farwyn, May 15, 2013.

1. farwyn Well-Known Member

Hey guys ! I've just received some pictures of my girl ! She seems to be growing soooo fast :D .
    Here im posting some of her pics (for all who dont know she's a Lab :p ) , ain't she adorable ?!
    CAM01583.jpg CAM01584.jpg

By the way if you got any name suggestions , please feel free to inform me about them . Cheers mates !
    Dogster and MaryK like this.

2. tylerthegiant Well-Known Member

Labs are such darling puppies!
    MaryK and farwyn like this.
  3. farwyn Well-Known Member

Yeah , gotta agree with you here ! She's like soooooo adorable :p
    MaryK likes this.
  4. Mutt Experienced Member

Aww how old is she, one week?
    Mmh I always find female names hard to come up with.
    Some suggestions: Pom (or pomme = apple in french), Senna/Sienna, Apple :D, Myla
    Dogster, MaryK and farwyn like this.
  5. farwyn Well-Known Member

Yes shes approximately 1 week old and Myla is the greek word for apple :p I was kinda thinking about Loppy but since the name comes from maths it would be a "nerdy" selection dont you think ? xD

P.S : Pom sounds real nice :)
    MaryK and Mutt like this.
  6. Caiti Experienced Member

I'm really horrible with names...Shyla? Rosie? Terra? Lori?

Adorable puppy! :D
  7. farwyn Well-Known Member

Hahaha yeah i suck in this department aswell xD How about Athena ? (Originallity O% xD)
    MaryK likes this.
  8. southerngirl Honored Member

She's adorable. Yellow Lab right? Labs are wonderful dogs both of mine are mixed with Lab. I don't think I'll ever not have one.
    I Love picking Names.
    Lana "Calm as still waters"
    Naida "water nymph"
    Okay enough of the water related names:p
    That's all I got For Now anyways.:)
  9. brody_smom Experienced Member

I've always been partial to Daisy. Not Greek. My daughter is named Chloe, which is Greek for blooming. I know lots of people with pets named Chloe. Or Zoe, which is from the Greek for life. My daughter Chloe suggests Naga, who is a polar bear dog from the cartoon series Avatar:Legend of Korra.
    Dogster, farwyn and MaryK like this.
  10. MaryK Honored Member

Awwwwwwwwww she's just too cute for words:love::love: Southerngirl, you're now the Official D.T.A. Dog Namer, what a list!!!!!!!!!

Keep posting pics, you're helping assuage my 'puppy cravings' (or making them worse not sure):D
    Dogster, southerngirl and farwyn like this.
  11. farwyn Well-Known Member

Whoa thats a whole lot of names ya got there Southerngirl hahaha . Anyway thanks for all of your replies ! But before i name her 'id better see her attitude ,watch her actions a little bit and then decide , besides you've supplied me with tons of names all of you (im grateful :p ) ! Anyway , as for new pictures i will be posting some right after my examinations come to an end ( I start tomorrow :confused: and finish at 29th of May ) so i'll have stacked up a serious portion of names i guess hahah ! Again thanks for your replies ! I'll talk to you people later , cheers !! :)
    Dogster, southerngirl, Mutt and 2 others like this.
  12. blacknym Experienced Member

Halo! Why, because she looks like a little angel dog. :D So cute!
  13. sara Moderator

Awe she's so cute!!! She's very light! I hate naming things... Took me a month to decide on a name for my new cat! LOL I always choose literary names for my pets, and let me tell you... the cat was hell to choose the perfect name for!
  14. farwyn Well-Known Member

hahaha sounds intresting sara !
    MaryK likes this.
  15. MaryK Honored Member

And when she has those 'puppy moments' she'll be just like the Littlest Angel, her Halo will slip a bit:D
    blacknym likes this.
  16. Mutt Experienced Member

I seriously didn't know that :ROFLMAO:
  17. brody_smom Experienced Member

Okay, Oliver I can guess is from Oliver Twist. You'll have to help me out on all the others!
  18. sara Moderator

LOL Scout and Boo are both from To Kill a Mockingbird, Mouse is a guard dog in a UK children's series, that I can never remember the name of, and Munch is after the children's author Robert Munch :)
  19. brody_smom Experienced Member

I was going to guess Robert Munsch, but his name is spelled with an "sch"!:oops:
  20. farwyn Well-Known Member

Now that im thinking about it , i might just pick out a name from Greek Mythology , the thing is though that most female names are ... not actually suitable for the occasion (Persefone , Europe , Athena , Artemis , Aphrodite and the list goes on and on ) you ... probably understand xD

P.S: Southerngirls Nessie might just hit the spot ! :D
    Dogster, southerngirl and Mutt like this.