Puppy Names

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
There was a blue and white whippet x collie in Holly's obedience class called "Pup", we sometimes still see her at the park. She's a really nice dog.
Someone said to name her 'Dude.'

I call her pup or puppy the most. She has everyone calling her a different name I feel bad. lol

Gracegeorgina

Experienced Member
Our Poppy was named Poppy by her foster patents because they kept saying puppy, so how about Poppy?
Otherwise, I like :
Lily
Millie
Rose
Portia
Paisley
Nashville (mostly because of the series :D)
Addison
Piper
Zooey
Eliza
Violet

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
She has 2 right now! Lol Nash, and Willow. We all call her something different. I really disliked the name Nelli. So I call her Willow, but the roomie calls her Nashville.:rolleyes: She will respond better to Nash since it's similar to Nelli, so I have a feeling that's whats going to stick. :cautious: She looks like a Willow to me though.

southerngirl

Honored Member
She has 2 right now! Lol Nash, and Willow. We all call her something different. I really disliked the name Nelli. So I call her Willow, but the roomie calls her Nashville.:rolleyes: She will respond better to Nash since it's similar to Nelli, so I have a feeling that's whats going to stick. :cautious: She looks like a Willow to me though.
Try getting some others to call her Willow. And have secrete name learning sessions.:sneaky:

Gracegeorgina

Experienced Member
I like Nash but it makes me think of 'Cheers' :D

k9 crazed

Experienced Member
:ROFLMAO: I might just have to do this. I feel like she's a little slow though:oops: She takes a lot longer to learn stuff than Remi and Chance did. Or maybe she's just really stubborn!

I'm scared to make her more confused.:p
Remember that not only is she really little but she hardly knows you, and she had a hard start right? just step back and go slow, she may not be slow or stubborn just not "with you yet"...:unsure:

Aren't you pretty young to say you'd not have another pup??.... Now me, next time...hmmm, not so sure! LOL!

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
Remember that not only is she really little but she hardly knows you, and she had a hard start right? just step back and go slow, she may not be slow or stubborn just not "with you yet"...:unsure:

Aren't you pretty young to say you'd not have another pup??.... Now me, next time...hmmm, not so sure! LOL!
I found puppies harder, but after raising Remi, I'm kinda in love with them. lol

She has come out of her shell a lot! She's learned sit, and she's working on wait, and leave it. She is comfortable with everyone now, so I'm starting her training now. :D