Play And Training

mewzard

Experienced Member
Wow!! Amazing pup! I have got to get one of those toys! I have a toy on a string but i get SO dizzy using one...
I love how you are covered in mud at the end - thats how i end up, but i use it as a gauge for how much fun we've had!!

Aleron

Thanks everyone! We definitely had a great time and I tend to agree on the thoughts about getting muddy :)

The toy is a horse lunge whip - you can usually buy them for $10 or so.

mewzard

Experienced Member
I bought a lunge whip and tied a toy on, 15m later Oka was shattered, i was tired, both happy and we got a little impulse control worked in there too. I wish i'd bought it before!!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
hmm, this looks so fun, and now, i'm convinced i need to check this out for myself. I wonder if i could tweak one of our older fishing poles to do this?
maybe, tying a rope to the end of it, not using "fishing line" at all, but just tie some type of cord to the end of it.....

i bet Buddy is gonna love this!
(leaves to go look over our fishing poles...)

Bosun

off to look for a similar set up!!! Terrific idea, I'm sure Bosun would love it! I cannot out run him, but I think I could out maneuver him for a while, at least!

love that the pup is having fun! Really good job on the self control work! Impressive!