Physical Books On Dog Psychology

sara

Staff member
I can! I took more than 3 months for me to get Scout's Black Dog gear from Australia! course we had a postal strike going on.... LOL But it does generally take a couple of weeks to get anything here, even from the States, unless you pay an arm and a leg for fast shipping!

MaryK

Honored Member
Neither could I Jackie! Almost broke my jaw it dropped so hard and low.:eek: The shop was a small new age one but even so, a carrier pigeon would have been quicker!

Plus we have a problem with mail going 'missing', so am reluctant at present while we are here , to order over the net. Got a neighbor to take delivery of Zeus' dog coat but don't like to be a pest.

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Patricia McConnell is pretty much at the top of my list for about everything. I had the sheer honor, joy (I could list a zillion adjectives) of attending a seminar of hers a few years ago, and got to meet her. I felt like I was in the presence of royalty. :) She's not only amazing to listen to, but she's funny on top of it. I have so much respect for her, her work, and her presentations. Anything by her is fabulous!! I think I've got just about all of her books and love them all. (y)

Mary, have you ordered anything yet?

MaryK

Honored Member
Wow that must have been awesome Jackie to meet her and attend her seminar!!!!!!!!!

Not yet, am still trying to work out the best, quickest and most effective way. Rang one book store here and they kept me waiting so long for a reply, after going "ummmDH eeerrrh" I hang up, batteries were low on the cell phone and minutes adding up too.

Am going to really start searching e-bay Australia and Amazon Australia in the next day or two. I've got quite a list, so would like, if I have to order online, to get as many as possible from the one source. Saves on postage which is quite high here.