Photo's Gone Missing!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Anneke, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Dogster Honored Member

On ours (laptop) they don't load that slowly, it usually takes 1 minute for the pics to load on one page:)
    tigerlily46514 likes this.

2. salixfire Well-Known Member

On a laptop you are more likely on a wireless connection which is slower than a wired connection the main pc is probably on :)
    Dogster and tigerlily46514 like this.
  3. Dogster Honored Member

Okay, cuz we don't have wireless internet (dosen't work and we don't get around to fixing it, LOL:D)
  4. salixfire Well-Known Member

Lol fair enough. It was just a possibility why it was slower.
    Dogster and tigerlily46514 like this.
  5. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

well, wait Salixfire, Dogster does NOT have much trouble loading photos, right Dogster? and Dogster is NOT using wireless, so maybe your hypothesis has some merit....unless i am misunderstanding you..?
    Dogster likes this.
  6. salixfire Well-Known Member

Yes you are correct tigerlily :) You understand perfectly. And well done on getting the correct name *clicks and treats* :p I'm a bit of a techy person, though been out of the loop for some time. There's a million reasons why a laptop could run slower than a PC, I was just choosing the most likely one. Also yes dial up is verrrrrrry slow. The fasts speed available I know of for dial up is 56 kbit/s compared to the slowest broadband speeds (according to a survey in UK) of 1Mbit/s which is 1024 kbit/s, which as you can see is only slightly faster :p
    tigerlily46514 and Dogster like this.
  7. Dogster Honored Member

What I meant to say is that you're right, salixfire!!!!:D

Kudos on getting the name right, Tigerlily!!!!:ROFLMAO:
  8. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

//Kudos on getting the name right, Tigerlily!!!!:ROFLMAO://

icon cheers2.gif i can do it!! you just watch, i WILL keep DogSTER and DogCRAZY separated in my mind!!:ROFLMAO: or in my keyboard anyway!!:ROFLMAO:
    Dogster and Anneke like this.