Painting Dogs :)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
ey, dogster, so so cleverly done, getting Shivon to hold brush and sit, and then hold brush and touch your hand, well played, dogster, well played!!

Dogster

Honored Member
It's been a loooong time since I've updated this thread. Here is Shivon's 2nd masterpiece.:) She's doing brush strokes now, not just touching the paper!!!:D
IMG_3530.JPG

IMG_3533.JPG

IMG_3536.JPG

As you can see, there's nothing attatched to the paintbrush anymore (except for a couple of rubber bands, for some grip):D I'm soo proud of her!!!!:)

Ta da!!!!!:D

IMG_3537.JPG

SD&B

Experienced Member
Shivon is awesome! Can I have her pawtograph before she becomes a famous artist? :):):) You should be really proud of her.

I love the last picture of her standing there with her brush looking at the camera.

Dogster

Honored Member
Shivon is awesome! Can I have her pawtograph before she becomes a famous artist? :):):) You should be really proud of her.

I love the last picture of her standing there with her brush looking at the camera.
Haha, sure!!! I have to teach her not to be scared of putting her paw in the paint, LOL.:cautious: Her pawtographs don't look so good, yet.