November Challenge?

sarhaspups

Doesn't appear that there is a November challenge this month?
I've been away from this site for a few months but I'm back and was hoping to see some good challenges to get us going active again. :)
:dogbiggrin:

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
We didn't have any challenge in November. Mainly because there was not much interest in the last two challenges. But if you want, we could have one in December... Is there any trick in particular that you'd like to train? :dogsmile:

sarhaspups

hmmmm,,,,, one that is on my to do list is 'shaking head no' Like asking youre dog, do you want a bath? and having him shake his/her head no. I haven't started that one at all yet.

szecsuani

Experienced Member
Oh that hug thing is so cute!!!!
I started to teach it, but Pami has so huge nails, that my shoulders were bleeding after 2 sessions, so I stopped it... :LOL:

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe you could trim her nails or wear a sweater? Unless there are other ideas I think that the December Challenge will be 'Give me a hug'. ;)

jenclerm

Experienced Member
Sound cool... but erm... this one might be tricky with my little low rider.... :p but I guess I can put him on a taller serface. :)

storm22

Experienced Member
sounds good, ive taught luka to give a kiss so maybe a hug would be great too,

when i ask luka for a kiss he comes up and snuffles your check its soo cute lol

minimalva

I saw a contest where dogs should paint a "pice of art" with a brush in his/her mouth. Maybee this could be used in some challenge?

szecsuani

Experienced Member
Jean;13601 said:
Maybe you could trim her nails or wear a sweater? Unless there are other ideas I think that the December Challenge will be 'Give me a hug'. ;)
Her nail can't be cut becouse the part where it bleeds if you cut it (I don't know the name in English), already reach the ground, so I can do nothing about it... :dogwacko:

storm22

Experienced Member
that sounds awesome too lol
are you going to make it a contest if you are i wont start training that till then

storm22

Experienced Member
cant wait to start trainign, i wonder how it will go both my dogs love water (well dirty puddle water not so much the clean stuff lol)

snooks

Experienced Member
We're trying but the icy weather will make it interesting :) Will have to use warm water. Puppy is having fun. My shy girl won't even drink or eat out of most bowls. So this may be a great bridge for her just to try new things even if no bubbles happen for her.