Ninja The Shiba Inu

heart goes boOm

Hello! My name is Marianne and this is my 9-month-old Shiba Inu named Ninja McFly aka Gaston! My boyfriend got him for me last Christmas after wanting a puppy for years, but I didn't want him to get me one until I had the time to devote to a pup! I researched the breed before getting one and was so scared because they were "hard to train" so I like to look up how to effectively train dogs... now many people THINK he's such a calm and obedient dog ;P

I cried the first week I got him because I thought I made a mistake getting a puppy... but the 2nd night he was home, he knew how to SIT and I knew we'll be okay! I was even able to teach Ninja the bang, bang trick before we enrolled in a puppy class. Unfortunately, the trainer was talking to me and kept pointing his finger... so Ninja thought it was a command and kept lying down in front of the trainer!

Anyway, I'm here for more tricks for my dog!

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Hi and welcome! Ninja is just adorable, and sounds very smart! It sounds like you're doing a great job with him. Have fun browsing thru all the different sections of DTA.