Ninja The Shiba Inu

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by heart goes boOm, Sep 3, 2011.

1. heart goes boOm New Member

Hello! My name is Marianne and this is my 9-month-old Shiba Inu named Ninja McFly aka Gaston! My boyfriend got him for me last Christmas after wanting a puppy for years, but I didn't want him to get me one until I had the time to devote to a pup! I researched the breed before getting one and was so scared because they were "hard to train" so I like to look up how to effectively train dogs... now many people THINK he's such a calm and obedient dog ;P

I cried the first week I got him because I thought I made a mistake getting a puppy... but the 2nd night he was home, he knew how to SIT and I knew we'll be okay! I was even able to teach Ninja the bang, bang trick before we enrolled in a puppy class. Unfortunately, the trainer was talking to me and kept pointing his finger... so Ninja thought it was a command and kept lying down in front of the trainer!

Anyway, I'm here for more tricks for my dog!

2. Anneke Honored Member

Welcom to DTA.
    Ninja is a gorgeous guy!!
  3. jackienmutts Honored Member

Hi and welcome! Ninja is just adorable, and sounds very smart! It sounds like you're doing a great job with him. Have fun browsing thru all the different sections of DTA.
  4. heart goes boOm New Member

thank you! he is :) he's very good at learning considering i'm pretty clumsy with marking and rewarding. whoops!