Newbie From Wisconsin!

southerngirl

Honored Member
Welcome! Cute dogs and cat. I love the cats name, he looks like my cat Tagalong.
I hope you enjoy the forum, you can learn a lot of things on here. It's a great place to get ideas for tricks to teach your dogs. If you have any questions just post a thread.

Dogster

Honored Member
Hi and WELCOME!!!! Glad you decided to join!!!!:LOL: Your dogs are ADORABLE!!!!! Do they know any tricks??? This is an AWESOME website for everything DOG!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Malorey

Thank you all for the welcome & comments! I hope to be more active now, I've been quite a lurker on forums these days, haha.

All three know tricks, yes! Mostly just basic commands / tricks, then some 'fun tricks'. We also do some back-yard agility. I plan to dabble in flyball some this summer as well!

Malorey

I do have a Youtube account, yes! I actually just made a new one today, as a bit of a fresh start. My old one I used to use a lot though, is 'MaloreyAnimal'. My new one is 'Bruschnazzy'. No videos at the moment on it, but am planning on reuploading old videos, and then starting to make new ones soon!

Thank you each for the welcome! :D