Newbie From Wisconsin!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Malorey, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Malorey Active Member

Hello! My name is Malorey, I am 17, and from Wisconsin! Just came across this forum while searching on google for a new forum!

I have three dogs:

Simba (Miniature Schnauzer)
    Bruno (Pug x Chihuahua)
    Jazzy (Shih Tzu)

Here is a recent picture from my phone of them ... plus the Cat (Charmander).

[IMG]
    Couch Party! by Bruschnazzy, on Flickr

Look forward to meeting you & your animals!

2. southerngirl Honored Member

Welcome! Cute dogs and cat. I love the cats name, he looks like my cat Tagalong.
    I hope you enjoy the forum, you can learn a lot of things on here. It's a great place to get ideas for tricks to teach your dogs. If you have any questions just post a thread.
  3. Dogster Honored Member

Hi and WELCOME!!!! Glad you decided to join!!!!:LOL: Your dogs are ADORABLE!!!!! Do they know any tricks??? This is an AWESOME website for everything DOG!!!!!:ROFLMAO:
  4. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

WELCOME!! Cute dogs!! All are so cute!!
    Hope to see you, and those cute dogs, around here a lot!!
    Dogster likes this.
  5. Teddy Weddy Well-Known Member

Welcome, your dogs (and cat) are such cuties! :)
    Dogster likes this.
  6. Malorey Active Member

Thank you all for the welcome & comments! I hope to be more active now, I've been quite a lurker on forums these days, haha.

All three know tricks, yes! Mostly just basic commands / tricks, then some 'fun tricks'. We also do some back-yard agility. I plan to dabble in flyball some this summer as well!
    Dogster likes this.
  7. Dlilly Honored Member

That's really neat! Are you on YouTube?
    Dogster likes this.
  8. bekah1001 Honored Member

Charmander!I love it :p And WELCOME!
  9. orpheum Well-Known Member

Welcome and have fun !!
    Dogster likes this.
  10. Malorey Active Member

I do have a Youtube account, yes! I actually just made a new one today, as a bit of a fresh start. My old one I used to use a lot though, is 'MaloreyAnimal'. My new one is 'Bruschnazzy'. No videos at the moment on it, but am planning on reuploading old videos, and then starting to make new ones soon!

Thank you each for the welcome! :D
    tigerlily46514 and Dogster like this.