New to Dog Trick Academy

skipjenbuddy

Hello all

just joined today... Just moved to the area. Have some more free time then before ( used to own a store) Now I want to spend more quality time with my dogs and learn some new tricks.

thanks

Dianne:dogsmile:

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Dianne!

:welcome: to the academy! Check out the monthly challenges that we have. We compete in a group as to who can train specific behaviors the best. :) They're fun too ! hehe

zcoonhound

Hi Dianne, glad you joined the Academy! You will find that everyone here just loves to have fun with their pups. Be sure to check out our challenge forums and you will see that "playing" with our dogs IS how we have fun, LOL!

kpixel

Hello,

This is a nice place to hang out. I love to share what me and my dog has achieved.
I love to train dogs and I do it with passion. My dog loves to learn new tricks and this is the right place for us.

Thanks

Pixel n Loki

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the Academy kpixel! :dogsmile: Hope you enjoy the website and our friendly conversations! :D

jmarc

Hi I just joined

I just joined this morning. I have been looking for a place where you can talk to other puppy owners. I have two Shih Tzu's. They are brother and sister. The male is named Gibbs and the female is Abs. I'm an NCIS fan therefore the names. They are 3 1/2 months old and find something new to get into everyday. This week's special is the litter box:msniwonder: