New to Dog Trick Academy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by skipjenbuddy, Mar 23, 2008.

1. skipjenbuddy New Member

Hello all

just joined today... Just moved to the area. Have some more free time then before ( used to own a store) Now I want to spend more quality time with my dogs and learn some new tricks.

2. Jean Cote Administrator

Hi Dianne!

:welcome: to the academy! Check out the monthly challenges that we have. We compete in a group as to who can train specific behaviors the best. :) They're fun too ! hehe
  3. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Welcome to the Academy Dianne!!! Enjoy the site, and good luck to you with your dogs!
  4. zcoonhound Well-Known Member

Hi Dianne, glad you joined the Academy! You will find that everyone here just loves to have fun with their pups. Be sure to check out our challenge forums and you will see that "playing" with our dogs IS how we have fun, LOL!
  5. kpixel New Member

This is a nice place to hang out. I love to share what me and my dog has achieved.
    I love to train dogs and I do it with passion. My dog loves to learn new tricks and this is the right place for us.

Pixel n Loki
  6. Jean Cote Administrator

Welcome to the Academy kpixel! :dogsmile: Hope you enjoy the website and our friendly conversations! :D
  7. jmarc New Member

Hi I just joined

I just joined this morning. I have been looking for a place where you can talk to other puppy owners. I have two Shih Tzu's. They are brother and sister. The male is named Gibbs and the female is Abs. I'm an NCIS fan therefore the names. They are 3 1/2 months old and find something new to get into everyday. This week's special is the litter box:msniwonder: