jend

:msngrin:Hi, my name is Jenni and I live in Australia. Its our winter here and its a cold and miserable day. I shouldnt complain because we badly need the rain!
I have 6 dogs. Zac is a 3yo Australian Kelpie who loves flyball. Candie is a 3 yo Kelpie x bordercollie. Unfortunately Candie has HD so she cant do flyball but we do tracking. Sally and Molley are 2yo border collies and Wizzykool Kelpie is almost 1 yo kelpie x Koolie. Last and smallest but certainly not least is Wiggles, a 1 yo Tenterfield Terrier with attitude. All of my dogs are rescue dogs except for sally. They keep me busy but I cant imagine life without them.
JD

groover

hi Jenni (from Scotland)
its summer here and its a cold and miserable day.LOL and i can complain cause the last thing we need is more rain.LOL
6 dogs??? i bet they keep you on your toes. i have a hard enough time keeping up with my labradoodle Herbie and there's only 1 of him (thank god)

xxx

dat123

Experienced Member
halpk;10438 said:
Like the site, fed up with the "you have not posted" message. This is Effie.
Yep, the message is a bit intrusive and unfriendly. Fortuneatly I've only had it once in 6 months.
Members should feel free to just read or enjoy the site without feeling obliged to post messages. Just ignore it, or put in a formal complaint to admin, if it bugs you too much.

BTW, I love the pick of your dog, very cute.

bordeaux

Hey Jenni.
It's great to see another Aussi. Where abouts are you? I'm in Melb. Wow I cant imagine owing 6 dogs, although I'd love to :dogbiggrin: