Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jend, Jul 6, 2008.

1. jend New Member

:msngrin:Hi, my name is Jenni and I live in Australia. Its our winter here and its a cold and miserable day. I shouldnt complain because we badly need the rain!
    I have 6 dogs. Zac is a 3yo Australian Kelpie who loves flyball. Candie is a 3 yo Kelpie x bordercollie. Unfortunately Candie has HD so she cant do flyball but we do tracking. Sally and Molley are 2yo border collies and Wizzykool Kelpie is almost 1 yo kelpie x Koolie. Last and smallest but certainly not least is Wiggles, a 1 yo Tenterfield Terrier with attitude. All of my dogs are rescue dogs except for sally. They keep me busy but I cant imagine life without them.
    JD

2. groover New Member

hi Jenni (from Scotland)
    its summer here and its a cold and miserable day.LOL and i can complain cause the last thing we need is more rain.LOL
    6 dogs??? i bet they keep you on your toes. i have a hard enough time keeping up with my labradoodle Herbie and there's only 1 of him (thank god)

xxx
  3. halpk New Member

Like the site, fed up with the "you have not posted" message. This is Effie.
  4. dat123 Experienced Member

Yep, the message is a bit intrusive and unfriendly. Fortuneatly I've only had it once in 6 months.
    Members should feel free to just read or enjoy the site without feeling obliged to post messages. Just ignore it, or put in a formal complaint to admin, if it bugs you too much.

BTW, I love the pick of your dog, very cute.
  5. bordeaux New Member

Hey Jenni.
    It's great to see another Aussi. Where abouts are you? I'm in Melb. Wow I cant imagine owing 6 dogs, although I'd love to :dogbiggrin:
  6. good_doggie New Member

hi!welcome to the DTA jend!
  7. szecsuani Experienced Member

Welcome to DTA! :)