New Dta Features?

Discussion in 'Dog Trick Academy Announcements' started by Jean Cote, Nov 30, 2012.

1. 2SpoiledAussies Well-Known Member

With anything Photo and Video, could you make it iPhone/iPad friendly? I don't very very little access to a computer. The only reason I have a picture on here is because Gravatar worked with an iPad. Even if I can't upload a video, it would be very disappointing if you put the work into one and I couldn't be able to useit.
    Gracegeorgina, MaryK and Jean Cote like this.

2. Gracegeorgina Experienced Member

Just another idea regarding dog profiles (that might be easier software wise).. Could there not just be a forum entitled 'Meet the dogs' where each member may post one thread per dog, in which they post pics, trick list etc... What I'm saying may not make any sense :rolleyes: but it was just an idea.
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  3. 2SpoiledAussies Well-Known Member

This is a great idea! And would unclog the other forums from Trick List Threads!
    Gracegeorgina and MaryK like this.
  4. MaryK Honored Member

Yes great idea and would also make it easier to check other people's trick lists for ideas!
  5. 648117 Honored Member

Might be a good idea to make it so that the first post can always be edited by the author. Then the trick list can be edited without the added tricks getting lost amoungst the other comments.
    Dogster, MaryK, Evie and 2 others like this.
  6. Evie Experienced Member

Sounds like a great idea to me!
    MaryK likes this.
  7. MaryK Honored Member

Same here!
  8. Dogster Honored Member

Great idea!!!!:D
    MaryK likes this.
  9. Jean Cote Administrator

Thank you for your suggestion. I have added it and you can post your dog's profile in the "Meet the Dogs" forum. ;)
    MaryK, Gracegeorgina, Evie and 2 others like this.
  10. Gracegeorgina Experienced Member

Thank you Jean, it's great! I've noticed that you can't use smilies with an iPad so thought I'd mention it ....
    MaryK likes this.
  11. Jean Cote Administrator

You can put them manually by writing : ) or : ( or : P without the space
    2SpoiledAussies likes this.