Need Tips To Teach Limping

Evie

Experienced Member
OMG you're doing so well!!!

I'm so jealous that you could get that far in just a week... Evie and I have been working on this for months and can't even do it that good :(

Linda A

Experienced Member
OMG you're doing so well!!!

I'm so jealous that you could get that far in just a week... Evie and I have been working on this for months and can't even do it that good :(
Thanks! I love training these two. They seem to learn so fast.

How often do you practice? We get three to four sessions a day.

Evie

Experienced Member
We used to be able to train that often, but we struggle now with the two kittens in the house..... Evie just isnt interested in training now that they're around. Trying to hold her attention is near impossible..

Honored Member
We used to be able to train that often, but we struggle now with the two kittens in the house..... Evie just isnt interested in training now that they're around. Trying to hold her attention is near impossible..
I have the same problem with Holly at the moment. With Lewis around she is sooo much more distracted and doesn't want to work as much as she used to. Although she seems to be getting slightly better the last couple of days and hopefully she will improve when we start class again.

Evie

Experienced Member
Spice is so cute!! She's doing SO well after such a short period of time. Congrats! :D

Evie and I have finally made an update video on our limp progress :)

Her limp starts at 48 seconds into the video, before that is just her showing how she's going with 'hold' and showing her tongue :)