• Europe

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Athena

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Nyx (It's NOT from Jeans Onyx :P )

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I wrote one in my comment section below !

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

threenorns

ooooh, what a cute liddle squiggle!!!! really, though, there's not a lot to work with, name-wise. "squidge", "squiggle", or "pup-a-lup", maybe....

MaryK

Honored Member
OMD!!!!!!!! She's just the most adorable little Angel ever. Thank you so much for uploading her baby pics, just love them:love:

Good luck with the exam results and now they're over you'll have loads of time to train your new baby when she arrives home.

sara

Staff member
OMG is she ever cute!!!

I hate picking names. Before I get a pet, I make a list of the names that might work, then when I meet the dog, I pick the name that works best.

Except that has only ever worked for Oliver... Mouse, Boo and the Munch never fit the names I had chosen, so I had to try to come up with new names Took me a week to name Mouse, 2 weeks to name Boo, and a month to name Munch... thank goodness the deaf dogs(and cat) don't care what you call them! LOL

But then, naming a little puppy is easier, as they often grow into their names :) When my sister decided to get a Westie, she was bound and determined to get a female and name her Maggie... that went on for 3 years until she did finally get her puppy... whom she named Annabelle! (Maggie didn't suit her lol) what's odd, is she has never shortened the name, to Annie, or Belle or anything, Annabelle is Annabelle, and that's that! LOL