Names Please!!

Mutt

Experienced Member
Ooh Sara I love the name Cricket! Got to keep that one in mind for later.
I think I have the same tastes when it comes to names as you sara :D

@Danielle, I like Piper better, though for some reason I have a negative association with it...
If you want girly names: Paige, Fay(a), Ivy, Eevee...

brody_smom

Experienced Member
I really like the name too! She also responds to it. My only thing is that it ends with the ie sound, like Missy. I've been calling her that and a few others trying to decide which fits best.
4 of my 5 kids, plus my dogs name end in the long e sound, and then of course there's mommy and daddy! Either everyone answers, or no one does, because we think you're calling someone else!

MaryK

Honored Member
I like Piper and does she respond to it? She's a lovely lassie:D But I also like Pippi had a cat named that because that's exactly what her mew sounded like! It is though a bit close to Missy.

southerngirl

Honored Member
Okay so I really love the name Pippi, but she just doesn't seem to be a Pippi. I've tried a lot of names for her such as Brees, but nothing seems to fit for her, but Piper. She to me is a Piper it fits her, she looks like a Piper to me. And without even thinking I call her Piper. So.. if my family agrees that's going to be her name. Thanks for your help everyone.:) Oh and for a nickname I might call her Pippi like I call Missy Miss Miss and Babe.

brody_smom

Experienced Member
Okay so I really love the name Pippi, but she just doesn't seem to be a Pippi. I've tried a lot of names for her such as Brees, but nothing seems to fit for her, but Piper. She to me is a Piper it fits her, she looks like a Piper to me. And without even thinking I call her Piper. So.. if my family agrees that's going to be her name. Thanks for your help everyone.:) Oh and for a nickname I might call her Pippi like I call Missy Miss Miss and Babe.
Yay! That was my favorite!