Names Please!!

southerngirl

Honored Member
Okay so I need a name for this girl before my mom names her something stupid. She is trying to call her Hopper. Please add names to the list.:) So far I have...

Ella
Rowan
Ellie
Piper
Paris
Dixie
Mocha
Kimber
Saphy
Zola
Suri
Riley
Here is her pic. in case you haven't seen her yet.

sara

Staff member
Sorry... I gotta say I like Hopper best lol. I'm not really a fan of the names you've listed lol... but then, I have a dog named Mouse and a cat named Munch... lol

How about Cricket?

southerngirl

Honored Member
Sorry... I gotta say I like Hopper best lol. I'm not really a fan of the names you've listed lol... but then, I have a dog named Mouse and a cat named Munch... lol

How about Cricket?
I like creative different names, but I want it to be girly. I couldn't think of any creative names. Cricket is cute, but I think of of it as a small dog name:) .

sara

Staff member
Ok I figured out how I missed this both you and Brodysmom posted about finding a puppy... I thought they were the same thread lol I read the other one... not yours lol

MaryK

Honored Member
On your list, I like them all but ELLA and ZOLA were the two I liked best.

Mandy
Lola
Blossom
Maeve

I'd ask her. Try the names you like best and see which one she responds too. She'll let you know that's for sure!

southerngirl

Honored Member
So we may name her Piper, First because I love love Charmed Ones and we would call her Hyper Piper for her nickname. But I'm still looking at other names.:)