My New Baby Girl Leaf Has Arrived Home!

MaryK

Honored Member
Thank you Jazzy and Veronica and Linda A. She's just the most perfect puppy - but aren't they all and I am biased:D

Her profile is now up in "Meet the Dogs" Plus an extra picture - it's high on the cute meter!;):D

MaryK

Honored Member
Hope all the 'likes' worked because we keep getting unwanted pop-up's which over ride the pop up blocker and are causing the likes to not always go through.

MaryK

Honored Member
How is Leaf doing. We need new pictures!!
Leaf is doing so well, she's fantastic! She's virtually over come her shyness now and is VERY cheeky:D ! Her only area where she needs to improve is in her 'stay' - in class - she's grand at home and did pass her exam in class then completely 'blew it' this week, though I wasn't at my best so it would have been my fault not Leafy.

She's got a bi from bronze at the school I am doing my training through, and will go straight into Silver there. Plus she's signed up for the next level, Canine Companion, at the school she's attending now. So she'll be going to school twice a week come October when I resume my own training.

Her Agility is awesome!!! She flies around the course, albeit a puppy sized one, as if she's being doing it all her life!

Will update her profile with her new tricks and also more photos:D Am getting over a cold, generously passed on to me by my partner, so will update in the next few days when my eyes aren't streaming:rolleyes:

MaryK

Honored Member
I'm glad that she's doing will and has come over her shyness. Can't wait for pictures!!
Got a couple on my phone, will upload those tomorrow, eyes have stopped streaming. Also want to do a vid of her tricks a.s.a.p. but will take some photos of her, especially her 'bow' which is really awesome! Rain predicted for a few days, darned it, as the camera doesn't video well inside - probably me not being all that good with the lighting.