My First Birthday - By Leaf

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Chloe here, just had to add to these "tips for training your human". I find that dumping over the trash and throwing it all over the kitchen seems to work effectively. When ever Mom forgets to play our daily game of fetch outside, I whip out the garbage trick! Works like a charm! :) These humans can be easily trained if you know how to do it. And positive reinforcement does go a long way, you should see what a good girl I am when I do get my daily game of fetch!! :p

Do you have booties Leaf? I HATE the snow touching my delicate paws, and the booties make a world of a difference! Your mom owes you lots of presents since she delayed your party, right?

MaryK

Honored Member
Hi Leaf - I think every gal should get down and dirty some of the time!

A little tip on the winter wonder land theme - when you run out of cushions, kitchen towel and toilet roll make a great options too!;)
Hi Ripley:D Ummm not sure about getting down and dirty, maybe one day I may try it, Mom says it won't harm me at all.O_o

Ooooh thanks for the tip!(y) Mom keeps removing all the cushions and locking the bedroom door, so I will soon be out of cushions and pillows. I won't let Mom see this, cuz she may well remove the kitchen towel holder from my reach and find some way to hide the toilet rolls. You know what these Moms are like!:rolleyes::D

MaryK

Honored Member
Chloe here, just had to add to these "tips for training your human". I find that dumping over the trash and throwing it all over the kitchen seems to work effectively. When ever Mom forgets to play our daily game of fetch outside, I whip out the garbage trick! Works like a charm! :) These humans can be easily trained if you know how to do it. And positive reinforcement does go a long way, you should see what a good girl I am when I do get my daily game of fetch!! :p

Do you have booties Leaf? I HATE the snow touching my delicate paws, and the booties make a world of a difference! Your mom owes you lots of presents since she delayed your party, right?
Thank you KassidyBC, That's a grand trick, I've added it to my list! I really do appreciate all the help I get on this forum from like minded Divas. Ah, that's the secret to rewarding Moms, be a very good girl when you get what you want!:D

No I don't have any booties at present. But I did spy Mom searching on line for doggy booties, so I think I may just be going to get a pair or two! I HATE getting my paws wet too, well all of me actually, so booties will be grand.

You're right about Mom owing me a whole load of presents, after all I'm being very patient and not complaining about the delay. I also spied a smashing collar on the same site, I think I deserve that as well!

Gordykins

Experienced Member
I'm sorry that I missed your first birthday Leaf!! I'm sending belated happy birthday wishes to you though!