Mudbathing

Dogster

Honored Member
I feel soo left out!!!! A lot happens when I'm gone!!!!:LOL: Tx, I CANNOT picture such a tough-looking dog climbing a tree to avoid a MUD PUDDLE. TOO FUNNY!!!!!:ROFLMAO: When it rains, my little princess WILL NOT, under any circumstances, go out in the rain. She HATES it. It's like rain is a crime commited by mother nature!!!!:rolleyes:

Anneke

Honored Member
Here is Cooper looking through his window(made it while I was waiting for the trafficlights)

And this is the back of my little dogtaxi, excuse the mess:D

Some wet towels lying around, as it has been raining here. And I still have to find a way to easily put away my leashes, so that I can easily get to them without having to climb all the way in.
Underneath the floorboard, you can see a peek of my hulahoop, and on the left in that small compartment are my weavepoles on the right are the poles for my mobile jump(agility)
The crate holds the dry towels, tennisballs, waterjug(I meed a new on, since one of the dogs bit off the tap:mad::D), spare collars, another waterbowl and a blanket. Oh and the frisbees are in there somewhere too:LOL: