Me And Milo

Energade

Sorry I haven't been on it was tonight
on the 14th June It is 06:30 pm I have just finished my act milo was great it was the finals I asked my brother and best friend to help they both made a jump with there hands and then at the end he stood on my brothers back.
I had such fun

Here's what milo thinks of it:

mjklll,,,,,,,,,,o mjmjmjmjmjmjmjmjmjmjmjmjmjmjmjm

This is what he typed when I put him by the computer
Lot's love
Energade

abby_someone

Congratulations on yours and Milo's great success!!!! I am sure that the crowd went wild! My school had their talent show today at 9:30. There were NO dogs. I think it would have been MUCH better with a dog act!;) Good job Energade!

abby_someone

:(:(...Sometimes judges just don't know what they are looking atO_o.

You did have a lot of fun though! That I think is the real reason for a talent show. Ours didn't give out any prizes, I am surprised yours did.

Isi Havanese

I can't believe Oka is only one I have to get pics up, Kaden will be 4 in August, He is my GSD and he just finished filling out like that a year ago. Then again I do not know what a Northen Inuit is they must be pretty large dogs themselves?
I love your puppy pics Energade! If you can get your show on video be sure to share it here with us!

jordyquint

Experienced Member
Welcome!!

I own a Miniature Dachshund myself. He is two years old and goes by the name, Rucker. He knows tons of tricks too!
Milo is a cutie. I can see you take much pride in him! :)

Energade

Actually I do have it on video I must put it up when it comes
But every one who participated got a certificate and it was my last year of primary school I am in Grade 7 1 week then holidays yay
I can train more with milo
(y):D
But last weekend I went away with my best friend and hurt both knees some how now I can not run around with him I can walk around but it is not as fun running through the fields with milo on my tail
Oh please go to this link and sign the petition to stop killing ogs in Korea for food
http://www.uniteddogs.com/stopkillingdogs/

abby_someone

I love summer holiday! You and my daughter are the same age it seems! Although, they got out of school the Thursday before Memorial day. (Lucky kids I say). I have 2, a twelve year old and an eight year old.

Sorry about the knees! You should heal fast though and be back running through the fields with your little fuzzy sidekick!

*going to the petition* Do you think that it will help?
EDIT: Signed the petition. I guess it doesn't hurt to try!

abby_someone

Me too! But I always wonder how much sway a petition from America really has on another country, like with the whales and Japan. I did sign it though, I am an optimist.

Maybe you should start another thread?