Me And Milo

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Energade, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Energade Member

Hi I am Energade I have a dog called Milo who adores me and will do anything I ask. :)
    I have recently entered with him in my schools talent show. He is a dacshund.

2. abby_someone Well-Known Member

I love dacshunds!! They are very near and dear to my heart!

What is Milo going to do in your talent show? Here at the elementary school I work at we are not allowed to even bring dogs into the building (I really wish they would!!!). I think it would make the talent shows better for sure! Well, as they say in show business...."break a leg"! And welcome to the DTA!
  3. Energade Member

My little milo is doing agility jumping small jumps because I do not want to hurt his back going up and down see-saws and walking across a beam
    And thanks for the welcome I joined because I am going throuh to the finals and I need ideas for other things to do with him He loves his Tennis ball and the soccer/football ball(y)
    Tuesday night I was there with him and he did a :poop: on the field at the school I had to pick it up because that is what we dog owners have to do:p
    Love Energade
  4. abby_someone Well-Known Member

I think that you are doing a great job promoting good dog ownership. First, you have a well behaved dog and second......you pick up :poop:. (I have wanted to use that pic, but haven't dared LOL).

You don't know how many people I hear say, "my dog won't come when I call him EVER!!". Yes he would if you had a good relationship with him and taught him what he needs to know to live with you. I am impressed! Keep up the good work.

(I am just learning "tricks", my last dog was a wonderful dog, but I didn't teach her any spectacular tricks. I am new to the whole "tricks" training, but am looking forward to it ;))
    Isi Havanese likes this.
  5. Energade Member

Thank you I will upload a picture of him I promise
    Last night it was so cold he snuck into my bed and slept at my feet
  6. sara Moderator

Welcome to the DTA! I have 2 Mini Dachshunds, and they both sleep under the covers! Mouse and Boo are both deaf and somewhat sight impaired, as well as being rescues... and both are getting really good at tricks (Mouse will do ANYTHING for food! LOL) And Boo is working on it!
    Isi Havanese likes this.
  7. DuncansMom Well-Known Member

Aw, Dacshund's are the cutest! I love them. We were thinking about rescuing a Dacshund before we found our dog, Duncan.
    Isi Havanese likes this.
  8. Energade Member

Milo is my dog

Attached Files:

Isi Havanese and abby_someone like this.
  9. sara Moderator

He's VERY cute!
  10. abby_someone Well-Known Member

I totally love him! He is way cute!
  11. jackienmutts Honored Member

Welcome to DTA - Milo is adorable!
  12. Energade Member

Thank You
    Every one is so welcoming
    abby_someone likes this.
  13. Lexy88 Well-Known Member

Aw Milo is very cute :) Welcome to the DTA
  14. Energade Member

Thank you
    Your dog is sweet with kids right
  15. Lexy88 Well-Known Member

Blade is amazing with kids, he loves them and is so gentle
  16. mewzard Experienced Member

Welcome!! Milo is very sweet!!... my woofer is there <----- Thats Oka, she is 1 in a few days :)
  17. abby_someone Well-Known Member

Oka is only 1! She is really "filled out" and beautiful like a mature shepherd.;)
  18. abby_someone Well-Known Member

Energade, When is your talent show??
  19. mewzard Experienced Member

:)
    Thanks abby :D, she is a German Shepherd crossed with Northern Inuit, which i think has something to do with the way she looks.
  20. sara Moderator

It's amazing how fast they grow up! I swear Mouse and Ollie were just puppies yesterday! Now Ollie is almost 3 and Mouse is 2.5:eek:... not to mention the other three who are 7 (Boo) 8 (Scout) and 9 (Zoe) :eek::eek::eek: (everyone but Mouse has summer birthdays...)
    abby_someone likes this.