Me And Milo

Energade

Hi I am Energade I have a dog called Milo who adores me and will do anything I ask. :)
I have recently entered with him in my schools talent show. He is a dacshund.

abby_someone

I love dacshunds!! They are very near and dear to my heart!

What is Milo going to do in your talent show? Here at the elementary school I work at we are not allowed to even bring dogs into the building (I really wish they would!!!). I think it would make the talent shows better for sure! Well, as they say in show business...."break a leg"! And welcome to the DTA!

Energade

My little milo is doing agility jumping small jumps because I do not want to hurt his back going up and down see-saws and walking across a beam
And thanks for the welcome I joined because I am going throuh to the finals and I need ideas for other things to do with him He loves his Tennis ball and the soccer/football ball(y)
Tuesday night I was there with him and he did a :poop: on the field at the school I had to pick it up because that is what we dog owners have to do:p
Love Energade

abby_someone

I think that you are doing a great job promoting good dog ownership. First, you have a well behaved dog and second......you pick up :poop:. (I have wanted to use that pic, but haven't dared LOL).

You don't know how many people I hear say, "my dog won't come when I call him EVER!!". Yes he would if you had a good relationship with him and taught him what he needs to know to live with you. I am impressed! Keep up the good work.

(I am just learning "tricks", my last dog was a wonderful dog, but I didn't teach her any spectacular tricks. I am new to the whole "tricks" training, but am looking forward to it ;))

Energade

Thank you I will upload a picture of him I promise
Last night it was so cold he snuck into my bed and slept at my feet

sara

Staff member
Welcome to the DTA! I have 2 Mini Dachshunds, and they both sleep under the covers! Mouse and Boo are both deaf and somewhat sight impaired, as well as being rescues... and both are getting really good at tricks (Mouse will do ANYTHING for food! LOL) And Boo is working on it!

DuncansMom

Hi I am Energade I have a dog called Milo who adores me and will do anything I ask. :)
I have recently entered with him in my schools talent show. He is a dacshund.
Aw, Dacshund's are the cutest! I love them. We were thinking about rescuing a Dacshund before we found our dog, Duncan.

mewzard

Experienced Member
Welcome!! Milo is very sweet!!... my woofer is there <----- Thats Oka, she is 1 in a few days :)

sara

Staff member
It's amazing how fast they grow up! I swear Mouse and Ollie were just puppies yesterday! Now Ollie is almost 3 and Mouse is 2.5:eek:... not to mention the other three who are 7 (Boo) 8 (Scout) and 9 (Zoe) :eek::eek::eek: (everyone but Mouse has summer birthdays...)