Mazzel's Trick List (+ Video's)

Mutt

Experienced Member
Ra Kismet can do it MaryK :D
I am learning Mazzel it a bit different:
I offer him my leg and give him the sit pretty cue. He naturally started pawing for my leg and I went on from that. Now he holds my leg, but I have to built duration and the (new) cue.

MaryK

Honored Member
Thank you, he's a smart little chap:D That's a good idea, he does sit pretty and he'll paw at me too. I'll try that tomorrow, or maybe the day after, as tomorrow is going to be blisteringly hot, so maybe not so good for learning new tricks.

Would love to see Mazzel's leg hug:love: Any chance of a vid?:D

Mutt

Experienced Member
Great look forward to watching it:)
Sadly the computer which I use for editing/uploading videos died and I'm very busy with school the upcoming two weeks, so no vids from me untill after that.
But hopefully I'll be able to film it after that, is Ra Kismet making progress?

Mutt

Experienced Member
Thank you Madeleine, Mazzel sure has good looks if I may say myself :cool: (and of course he is fully aware of that fact :ROFLMAO:)

MaryK

Honored Member
Sadly the computer which I use for editing/uploading videos died and I'm very busy with school the upcoming two weeks, so no vids from me untill after that.
But hopefully I'll be able to film it after that, is Ra Kismet making progress?
That's a bummer!:eek: Will wait patiently LOL for two weeks no more - you've been warned!:LOL:

Ra Kismet is making progress, but still a little way to go yet. He's hugging my foot or my hand, just got to 'transfer' that action to my leg. Thank you for asking:)

Mutt

Experienced Member
69. Pull off my socks
He really enjoys this one :)
Hug my leg is on a hold because the weather isn't great (rain&snow) which makes everything a bit slippery and I rather do this outside because our floors aren't ideal for this trick (not enough grip to hold sit pretty).

MaryK

Honored Member
I'd love to teach my boys that trick, plus pull off hard to get off boots!

I've got the same problem with indoor training, have to go outside, but slight difference the weather is too hot to train until after dark!

madeleine

Experienced Member
That sounds sooo familiar!! I just never ask her to so this in her 5 minutes off crazyness time... She will exendently grapp the tows along and goes to play play&fetch on her one with the socks...
But all the other times off the day it's safe to ask :)

Mutt

Experienced Member
We've been working on objectmouthing:
70. tidy up toys
71. pick-up&drop (retrieving to bowl/box)
72. stacking bowls (very proud on this one :D)
Next is the piggy bank trick. Smaller boxes are no problem, but mouthing other objects is a bit more difficul, while with Boef it is the other way around :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:.
Also opening cupboards/doors.
Hopefully also some new video's soon.