Lets See All Your Leave-it Pics!

sara

Staff member
Leave it on paws... extreme self control... for some (ahem... Mouse) LOL

I know we all have them :) and the expressions on their faces are ALWAYS priceless!

Boo's not there yet... He's entitled! LOL (At least he's quit trying to steal it off of Oliver's paw! LOL Poor Ollie! I've been trying to get a group shot of this for awhile now... Boo always ruined it! but he's FINALLY starting to realize he doesn't ALWAYS get what he wants! LOL (of course, feeding him almost constantly from my hand helps during this trial! LOL)

Honored Member
Veronica's face is so funny when the snowman is dancing :LOL:

It's funny how the dogs tend to make a face and put their ears back a bit when they want something they can't have :D

I've been working on "leave it" with Holly this week to try to stop her looking for dropped treats at agility and obedience class (she is really bad for this), especially when she is supposed to be doing a heel. Dropped food is her number one distraction (second is insects crawling across the ground)

I'll try to get a picture tonight, although I can't put the treat on her paws yet (she just flicks it off and then eats it)

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
I love the treat on the nose trick.

I absolutely CANNOT do that w/ Veronica. Everytime I try she acts like I am coming at her with a machete; and falls over herself scrambling backwards to get away. :confused: