Lets See All Your Leave-it Pics!

Discussion in 'Training Challenges' started by sara, Jun 23, 2012.

1. sara Moderator

Leave it on paws... extreme self control... for some (ahem... Mouse) LOL

I know we all have them :) and the expressions on their faces are ALWAYS priceless!

Boo's not there yet... He's entitled! LOL (At least he's quit trying to steal it off of Oliver's paw! LOL Poor Ollie! I've been trying to get a group shot of this for awhile now... Boo always ruined it! but he's FINALLY starting to realize he doesn't ALWAYS get what he wants! LOL (of course, feeding him almost constantly from my hand helps during this trial! LOL)

Jean Cote, MaryK, Tâmara Vaz and 8 others like this.

2. sara Moderator

Oh and please ignore the mess on my floor... Mouse disemboweled another stuffie last night :rolleyes:
    MaryK, Ivushiq, bekah1001 and 2 others like this.
  3. JazzyandVeronica Experienced Member

I don't have "leave it pictures" but I have some "Leave it" videos!! :D

MaryK, Ivushiq, Anneke and 3 others like this.
  4. Dogster Honored Member

Hahaha, LOVE the pics, Sara!!!!!:ROFLMAO: Their expressions are too funny!!!!
    I have to take some "leave it" pics today...
  5. sara Moderator

LOL she get's that expression too at times! LOL she's friggin' adorable!!! What is it about Pit Bulls that is so adorable??? they get me every time!
  6. Dogster Honored Member

They are hilarious!!!! LOVE her with her leave it!!!! Post the snowman one, pleeeeeeeaaaze!!!!:ROFLMAO:
    MaryK, Ripleygirl and tigerlily46514 like this.
  7. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

Here is an old Leave It with Ayla, a foster dog Elki, and two Board & Train clients - Smokey & Bandit...

8. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

LOVE those pics, Sara!! too adorable!!:ROFLMAO: Yes, those expressions! priceless!!

Loved the videos too, from Lisa and from Jazzy! TOO CUTE!! kudos!!!
    MaryK, Tâmara Vaz and Dogster like this.
  9. Dogster Honored Member

LOVE the vid, Lisa!!!!:D
    MaryK likes this.
  10. JazzyandVeronica Experienced Member

//They are hilarious!!!! LOVE her with her leave it!!!! Post the snowman one, pleeeeeeeaaaze!!!!:ROFLMAO://

If you insist :D

And for a bonus: Santa Bear...but she knew I had hard boiled egg for a treat, so she decided she could care less about the Santa Bear. :rolleyes:
  11. JazzyandVeronica Experienced Member

I was bored...so I took some proper "leave it" pictures. :D

12. Dogster Honored Member

GREAT pics!!!!:D

And LOL thanks for the videos!!! They make me laugh every time!!! Especially the snowman one:ROFLMAO:
    tigerlily46514 likes this.
  13. 648117 Honored Member

Veronica's face is so funny when the snowman is dancing :LOL:

It's funny how the dogs tend to make a face and put their ears back a bit when they want something they can't have :D

I've been working on "leave it" with Holly this week to try to stop her looking for dropped treats at agility and obedience class (she is really bad for this), especially when she is supposed to be doing a heel. Dropped food is her number one distraction (second is insects crawling across the ground)

I'll try to get a picture tonight, although I can't put the treat on her paws yet (she just flicks it off and then eats it)
    tigerlily46514 and Dogster like this.
  14. Lauren_Zoe's_Mom Active Member

15. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

I love this one and all the treats balanced all over the dogs head at the end is very impressive!

bbal325, MaryK, Anneke and 2 others like this.
  16. JazzyandVeronica Experienced Member

I love the treat on the nose trick.

I absolutely CANNOT do that w/ Veronica. Everytime I try she acts like I am coming at her with a machete; and falls over herself scrambling backwards to get away. :confused:
    Anneke likes this.
  17. sara Moderator

ha ha ha my Childhood dog used to do that trick! Then she would flip it up and catch it when I said OK. I was 8 when I taught her that LOL
    Ripleygirl, Anneke and Dogster like this.
  18. Adrianna & Calvin Experienced Member

My late dog's favorite things were bread, donuts, and pizza. I have some leave it photos with a few of these :) IMGP0798.JPG IMGP0800.JPG
  19. southerngirl Honored Member

@ Adrianna He's like mmm... that looks so cheesy can I pleeasse eat it pretty please
    sara and Dogster like this.
  20. Ivushiq Well-Known Member

So the dog shouldn´t be even looking at the food? Did I get it right?
    tigerlily46514 likes this.