Leaf Kelpi X Staffie X Rottie

MaryK

Honored Member
She's just so cute - and Zeus is just the gentleman, as usual! :love: I love watching her exploring everything, just a whole new world, all so exciting. Puppies are so fun!!!! :LOL:
They sure are Jackie! She still LOVES exploring every new place she visits! Zeus is a real gentleman that's for sure and he's really taken to Leaf, they cuddle all the time together.:love:

MaryK

Honored Member
Awww, I love her!!! Her tail was always wagging, so cute!!!:D:love:
Thank you Dogster, I love her too:D:love: Her tail rarely stops, even wags when she's asleep, so her dreams must be all happy ones. LOL it has got quite a 'whip' to it though, but such fun!:D

MaryK

Honored Member
Will you post some updated pictures? I bet she's grown a lot since those pictures you posted were taken!!
Yes, I've got a lot to post but with my Golden Oldie Zeus on the very sick list, just haven't had time. Spent more time at the vets, literally all day yesterday and today because he was hospitalized, than I have at home.

Sorry, she has grown, but still very small and dainty. She will not make the estimated weight, if she did then she'd be seriously over weight:eek: For now, just imagine her 4 kilos heavier, she weighs 10.2 kilos, small, dainty and cute:)

MaryK

Honored Member
OMG!!!! She is sooooo flippen adorable!! love her. :D
Thank you:) And she has brains as well as beauty:D Honestly, she's just soooooooo darned smart, LOL I have to work to keep up with this young lady!:D

I've got to post some new photos, just haven't had time with Zeus being sick, plus computer has been 'sick' too. She's a little 'Pocket Rocket" or when she hits first thing in the morning (right on top of me) The Little Black Cannonball Express":D Zeus adores her and so do I:love::love::D

Gordykins

Experienced Member
Sorry I'm so late to post, haven't been signed in here for awhile. Leaf is a doll baby. I bet you both are having so much fun.

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Gorgeous pics and video, only just read your post but loved every word and pic and vid of leaf. (She has a great hand at writing for one so young...!) :love: