Its cold

bigboytex

OK well this is funn its cold and snowing here in texas so it looks like its gona be a "good" :(
winter here. So whats going on in the other parts of the world.

mopar53190

In Wisconsin we have 2 inches of snow on the ground for Thanksgiving and 24 degrees. My puppies first winter and she loves the snow.

bigboytex

ur insane if u like it its not good workin weather. and its texas its not supposed to be cold but O well. and man mopar I dont think I could take that weather id go crazy.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Well, definitely not good workin weather........but I like riding horses in the snow. Lol. ^^ A couple of them aren't too fond of it though...

luna may

Here in Israel it's about 15-20 degrees C., but in the summer we get up to about 40 so now we feel like we're freezing cold =P

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
What it snows in texas? LOL I thought it was warm as heck down there?? It's below freezing here in Ontario Canada!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Lol, definitely not. ^^ We hardly ever get snow here. In the winter time it's pretty random...some winters it won't snow at all, and sometimes it'll snow for a week straight. Texas weather has got to be the most random in the world. :dogblink: Nah, Hollywood doesn't show that much.

l_l_a

My dog LOVES the cold! The colder it is, the more energy he has! Seriously, when the temperature dips below freezing, he has 3 times as much energy as when the temperature is comfortable for me. So that means that when it gets cold outside, that's when I need to spend the most time with my dog outside to burn off his energy and get his ya-yas out. These last few days for example, even a solid hour and half of non-stop high-energy running and training and playing in the fresh snow, wasn't enough - when we got home he was still spinning circles and racing around the house like his butt's on fire.

storm22

Experienced Member
well for the past week its been average 30 degrees C and muggy storm lovbes this weather thou but luka is finding it hard being a pug and black

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Lol. Mud likes any weather really....long as she can play, she could care less if it's snowy, rainy, dry, or whatever, she just loves being active in general. She REALLY loves the mud...hence her name. I had to wash almost all of her this morning just from what little snow wet the ground...if there is mud outside, she will find it. :doglaugh: Lol. Zeke and Rusty aren't too big on the snow. Rusty does not like being dirty, so he likes it to be dry outside. And Zeke's kinda like Mud...he likes to get dirty, but he doesn't like being cold much. And Nick just likes being inside, snuggled up in someone's lap.

mopar53190

We are getting a snow storm in WI 12/1/07. We are expected to get 3-7 inches where I live and more further North. I took a drive by the local lake today and someone was already ice fishing. 24 degrees F (about -10 C)

l_l_a

yeah temperatures where I am are in the 20's too (F), but so far only one day of snow and not much. The ski resorts aren't doing well...