Its cold

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by bigboytex, Nov 22, 2007.

1. bigboytex New Member

OK well this is funn its cold and snowing here in texas so it looks like its gona be a "good" :(
    winter here. So whats going on in the other parts of the world.

2. mopar53190 Well-Known Member

In Wisconsin we have 2 inches of snow on the ground for Thanksgiving and 24 degrees. My puppies first winter and she loves the snow.
  3. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Oh yes, definitely cold in Texas.....isn't it lovely? ^^
  4. bigboytex New Member

ur insane if u like it its not good workin weather. and its texas its not supposed to be cold but O well. and man mopar I dont think I could take that weather id go crazy.
  5. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Well, definitely not good workin weather........but I like riding horses in the snow. Lol. ^^ A couple of them aren't too fond of it though...
  6. luna may New Member

Here in Israel it's about 15-20 degrees C., but in the summer we get up to about 40 so now we feel like we're freezing cold =P
  7. luna may New Member

When I was in Canada I was shocked by how cold it was =)
  8. Jean Cote Administrator

What it snows in texas? LOL I thought it was warm as heck down there?? It's below freezing here in Ontario Canada!
  9. CollieMan Experienced Member

Snow in Texas? They don't show that in the movies!
  10. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Lol, definitely not. ^^ We hardly ever get snow here. In the winter time it's pretty random...some winters it won't snow at all, and sometimes it'll snow for a week straight. Texas weather has got to be the most random in the world. :dogblink: Nah, Hollywood doesn't show that much.
  11. l_l_a New Member

My dog LOVES the cold! The colder it is, the more energy he has! Seriously, when the temperature dips below freezing, he has 3 times as much energy as when the temperature is comfortable for me. So that means that when it gets cold outside, that's when I need to spend the most time with my dog outside to burn off his energy and get his ya-yas out. These last few days for example, even a solid hour and half of non-stop high-energy running and training and playing in the fresh snow, wasn't enough - when we got home he was still spinning circles and racing around the house like his butt's on fire.
  12. storm22 Experienced Member

well for the past week its been average 30 degrees C and muggy storm lovbes this weather thou but luka is finding it hard being a pug and black
  13. bigboytex New Member

The only thing you can count on in Texas is the wind and the dirt mostly the dirt.
  14. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Lol. Mud likes any weather really....long as she can play, she could care less if it's snowy, rainy, dry, or whatever, she just loves being active in general. She REALLY loves the mud...hence her name. I had to wash almost all of her this morning just from what little snow wet the ground...if there is mud outside, she will find it. :doglaugh: Lol. Zeke and Rusty aren't too big on the snow. Rusty does not like being dirty, so he likes it to be dry outside. And Zeke's kinda like Mud...he likes to get dirty, but he doesn't like being cold much. And Nick just likes being inside, snuggled up in someone's lap.
  15. mopar53190 Well-Known Member

We are getting a snow storm in WI 12/1/07. We are expected to get 3-7 inches where I live and more further North. I took a drive by the local lake today and someone was already ice fishing. 24 degrees F (about -10 C)
  16. l_l_a New Member

yeah temperatures where I am are in the 20's too (F), but so far only one day of snow and not much. The ski resorts aren't doing well...