Introducing Button :)

angelvickie

Hi All,

This is my Chocolate brown labrador x springer (springador) 'Button'. He's 3 years old now & absolutely love him 2 bits. He's been a great help to me whilst I've been recovering from a car accident & we spend alot of time together...hence I started to teach him different tricks.

Have only just joined the site...but great to see a site dedicated to dog training/tricks as I'd love to teach him more stuff...he's very smart & picks things up so easily.

http://img25.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sdc12513.jpg

Vickie & Button :)

CollieMan

Experienced Member
What a gorgeous looking fella! Don't think I've ever seen that breed mix before; it really works.

snooks

Experienced Member
What a handsome boy. So sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you are recovering well. Sometimes a dog is a lifesaver when you need them most and least expect it. It sounds very Karmic that you guys found one another when you did.

Welcome and I'll look very forward to hearing about training too. :dogbiggrin:

angelvickie

Hi,

Thankyou so much for the welcomes. Have been looking round the site & will hopefully start posting more soon.

Vickie & Button x

sara

Staff member
Beautiful dog! I've heard of the mix, it would be a good one, I always thought. I grew up with a Springer x Cocker, who was a great dog, so I have a love of springers.