In Memory of Bear 1994-2009

desertranger

Bear was a German Shepherd of special note and a friend to Bas, Jin and Abby. He passed last week just a few days after these pictures were taken on his last trip to the Whitewater River. The photos were taken the same day as Jin's ninja pic.

Bear's owner Simon is my partner and best friend. From a pint of Guinness at the pub to SAR and beyond we've done everything from picking half dead people out of the middle of the desert to difficult rock work. His dogs (always GSDs) and my BCs have been good friends for 30 years.

Pass easy over the Rainbow Bridge Bear.

Clickable thumbs

Before I go to bed tonight I shall open my window and wish upon a star then leave a place in my garden for puppies to dance. :(

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Aww, sorry about your lost ... I'm sure he was well taken care of and had a very happy life with you. :dogsmile:

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Aww, Bear was a handsome boy indeed, and The Bridge is a much sweeter place tonight because he's there. :dogsad:

jazzycat

Damn. RIP Bear. Such a handsome guy. :(

I'm so sorry for your loss. It can be devastating when a pet goes away. I hope your pups don't get too depressed at his being gone.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
What a beauty. Condolensces to you and your pups with the loss of your friend, and to Bear's owner. Best wishes.

snooks

Experienced Member
I am so very sorry to hear about your beautiful Bear. He was lucky boy to be so beloved.

May the earth remember him and may his sprit see in all directions awaiting you

Hozo-go nay-yeltay to
(may you walk in peace) until you meet him again