Impressive Multi-dog Training

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Stumbled upon this video on YouTube just now. WOW.

SIX, that's right SIX dogs, all at once, all very well trained. Very good control of all dogs all at one time. I am thoroughly impressed. Very good training!!!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
wooahhhhhhhhh....very humbling, isn't it?? fun to read the credits, was an entirely family-done video, even the music!!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
My favorite part was the 3 BCs circling the Borzois in reverse. ^^ They were all very responsive, and moving almost completely in sync!

lyka_01

thanks for sharing that video. what a dog whisperer! they are so cute and adorable and perfectly well trained! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dog Crates, Pet Crates. 30% OFF & FREE Shipping on Pet Crates and Dog Crates

Dodge

OMG,I m in awe!!! Absolutely stunning to watch,I ve got trouble keeping my boys focus,she is just amazing!(y)

Isi Havanese

We need to get her to join the forum and divulge some of her training secrets. I did not see her give one treat, Use one click or even get a pat on the head for all of that! Incredible! Thanks for posting that I used to think I was imaginative but roll over, fetch and dance is as tricky as I have gotten that is why I am here! LOL:ROFLMAO:

fly30

Experienced Member
We need to get her to join the forum and divulge some of her training secrets. I did not see her give one treat, Use one click or even get a pat on the head for all of that! Incredible!
They probably learnt with treats and maybe a clicker. However, if they are into dog dancing competition, they are no longer entitled to treats during the show. Dogs pay attention to any movement and do what they have learnt. They probably get a rewards after the show. Still, I'm very impressed with this wonderful work.