Impressive Multi-dog Training

Discussion in 'General Dog Training' started by tx_cowgirl, Apr 23, 2011.

1. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Stumbled upon this video on YouTube just now. WOW.

SIX, that's right SIX dogs, all at once, all very well trained. Very good control of all dogs all at one time. I am thoroughly impressed. Very good training!!!

abby_someone and Dodge like this.

2. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

wooahhhhhhhhh....very humbling, isn't it?? fun to read the credits, was an entirely family-done video, even the music!!
  3. mewzard Experienced Member

4. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

My favorite part was the 3 BCs circling the Borzois in reverse. ^^ They were all very responsive, and moving almost completely in sync!
    abby_someone likes this.
  5. reveuse Well-Known Member

6. lyka_01 Well-Known Member

thanks for sharing that video. what a dog whisperer! they are so cute and adorable and perfectly well trained! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dog Crates, Pet Crates. 30% OFF & FREE Shipping on Pet Crates and Dog Crates
  7. fly30 Experienced Member

(y) Great !!! I envy her ! What a good work ! Very smart dogs !
  8. Dodge Well-Known Member

OMG,I m in awe!!! Absolutely stunning to watch,I ve got trouble keeping my boys focus,she is just amazing!(y)
  9. Isi Havanese Active Member

We need to get her to join the forum and divulge some of her training secrets. I did not see her give one treat, Use one click or even get a pat on the head for all of that! Incredible! Thanks for posting that I used to think I was imaginative but roll over, fetch and dance is as tricky as I have gotten that is why I am here! LOL:ROFLMAO:
  10. fly30 Experienced Member

They probably learnt with treats and maybe a clicker. However, if they are into dog dancing competition, they are no longer entitled to treats during the show. Dogs pay attention to any movement and do what they have learnt. They probably get a rewards after the show. Still, I'm very impressed with this wonderful work.