I Think I Captured A Trick?

Discussion in 'Dog Tricks' started by MaryK, Aug 19, 2012.

1. MaryK Honored Member

Thank you Dogster, will post just the one here, running out of time others can be found 'as above'(y)

Attached Files:

GEORGE'SDAD and Dogster like this.

2. MaryK Honored Member

Ra Kismet did this quite naturally, so all I did was to click/treat with the cue 'paw on ball'. Helps too as now, most of the time, he'll bring his ball to me and actually leave it for training:D

LOL helps to have batteries charged, wondered why camera didn't work the other day OOPS flat batteries and LOL partner had 'misplaced' (as usual) the charger!
    Dogster likes this.
  3. jackienmutts Honored Member

Love that picture of Rakins, it's so cute, he looks so pleased with himself. :love:
    Dogster and MaryK like this.
  4. sara Moderator

I'm disappointed in that pic, actually... I thought there was supposed to be mud??? ha ha
    Dogster and MaryK like this.
  5. MaryK Honored Member

:LOL: Sara yesterday it was just threatening rain, today's it's bucketing down, sorry cannot control the weather - you should see Ra Kismet today and the floor, the duvet, me, sofa throw, more mud than in a hippos wallow:eek::LOL:
    Dogster likes this.
  6. sara Moderator

Ha ha ha. We dont usually get alot of rain here, so I dont usually get to see muddy dogs, though this year has been very wet. my dogs still dont get very muddy, even though Ollie spends so much time in the water.
    SD&B, Dogster and MaryK like this.
  7. MaryK Honored Member

Actually Adelaide isn't known for a lot of rain. In the short time I've lived here it's been mostly extremely hot:( But lately it has rained a lot. Did try today to get a muddy photo but it's been extreme weather, storm went through, trees down, roads flooded, hail, road watch alerts the works. Loved it, I adore wild weather and so too does Ra Kismet but even we had to duck out for walks between the downpours:rolleyes: Zeus belayed for the bed and comfort:LOL:

Ra Kismet's ears were flying in the wind, lead even blew around on loose lead, it was fun:D He LOVED all the new smells pranced along like a young colt, well behaved one now of course, and splashed in all the running rivers - read sidewalks - sniffed and had a glorious time:LOL:

Oh and we've moved up a notch, now instead of just smiling at him, people are waving! Kids heading for stardom:LOL:
    SD&B and Dogster like this.
  8. SD&B Experienced Member

Yeah, one of the harder things is being the handler, picture/video taker, and actress all at one time. Sometimes that's harder than teaching the trick, lol.
    Tâmara Vaz, Dogster and MaryK like this.
  9. jackienmutts Honored Member

Ain't that the truth!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
    Tâmara Vaz, Dogster and MaryK like this.
  10. MaryK Honored Member

Totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
    Tâmara Vaz and Dogster like this.
  11. Dogster Honored Member

AGREE!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    MaryK and Tâmara Vaz like this.